• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Trading post stole my items and my money.

trading post bug glitch money items stole

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Baratan

Baratan

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts
  • Server:Anvil Rock

Posted 01 September 2012 - 11:43 AM

I'm here to report that the in-game Trading Post feature stole my character's items and his money. I'll add that I am unable to log-in to the "support page" on www.guildwars2.com due to unknown reasons. When trying to log-in I recieve the error that my password is wrong or my account is disabled although I'm using the same information as I do to log-in to www.guildwars2.com and the game itself. Being unable to log-in to support, I am unable to contact Arenanet for support. Additionally if I try to create a support account, assuming it's different thann my game account, I am unable to proceed due to my email being already in-use which implies it is the same account as the game account.

Let's start with this, I am aware of what Arenanet has publically announced in regards to the Trading Post and only certain players will have access at randomized times. I was allowed to use the Trading Post (TP) the day before yesterday. That day, I bought and sold many items though by the end of the evening had many items listed for sale in the hopes they would sell overnight. The following day, which is now yesterday, I was unable to access the TP due to being locked-out. I had wondered what would come of all of my listed items during that time. This morning I am now able to access the TP again. Upon reviewing the TP tabs I clearly have no items or money in my pick-up window and have only one item listed as being for sale. The rest of my items that were listed are, in fact, displayed as being sold yesterday in the item's I've sold tab. However, I have never recieved any currency for those items.

The TP stole my items, and my money.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: trading post, bug, glitch, money, items, stole

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users