• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 jonnyguitar

jonnyguitar

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:03 PM

I guess if someone dodges or uses a stunbreaker, which would be everyone in any actual competitive pvp, you just unplug your keyboard and leave the room.

#32 justinco

justinco

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Guild Tag:[PEWP]
  • Server:Yak’s Bend

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:32 PM

This was a good noob stomping build in the BWE's, but even noobs know how to counter this setup now. To pull off a 100b/frenzy combo you have to be real creative to set it up.

#33 Convenant

Convenant

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:01 PM

All these people thinking you can just dodge 100B any time you want are clueless. I have fun dominating everyone in tournament with greatsword.

#34 Mr Goop

Mr Goop

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • Guild Tag:[flop]

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:19 PM

View PostConvenant, on 19 September 2012 - 12:01 PM, said:

All these people thinking you can just dodge 100B any time you want are clueless. I have fun dominating everyone in tournament with greatsword.

Just a whole bunch of this.

<3 when they expect the Bulls Charge but it's really just a Rush. Oh look, they dodged my follow-up Whirlwind too. GG, Bulls Charge + Frenzy + HB + Axe 1 spam and you died. Metagaming boise, get on it.

Edited by Mr Goop, 19 September 2012 - 06:19 PM.

#35 Red_Falcon

Red_Falcon

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2417 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:45 PM

I.. I just want to believe this thread is a joke / trolling.
If so 10/10.

#36 Lilitu

Lilitu

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:02 PM

View PostMr Goop, on 19 September 2012 - 06:19 PM, said:

Just a whole bunch of this.

<3 when they expect the Bulls Charge but it's really just a Rush. Oh look, they dodged my follow-up Whirlwind too. GG, Bulls Charge + Frenzy + HB + Axe 1 spam and you died. Metagaming boise, get on it.

Agree. Making people so terrified of you that they pop all their defensive cooldowns is great, especially when you're not even specced for high damage. 20/0/20/30/0 with a soldier's amulet (conserve adrenaline, gain 12% damage and adrenal health) is pretty good for this. Decent damage, good survivability.. and people are just afraid of you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: warrior, competitve, pvp, greatsword, guide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users