• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SpecksEIRE

SpecksEIRE

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:58 PM

Hey guys, I recently purchase the Guild Emblem Template for a Guild I am officer in and went to the guid register to create the emblem. When I was creating the emblem i noticed that when I ticked the option "emblem only" I could not see the emblem, however when I clicked the other options; see on weapons / banners etc It worked fine. When I finished creating the emblem I saved it and applied it but it is not showing up when i press "g" The section where the guild emblem should be is blank...

#2 Rex_Getarum

Rex_Getarum

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Imp]
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:03 PM

I have the same issue, i can see it when selecting everything exept the emblem only.
About the second problem, try to move your pointer around the guildname and you should be able to see the edges of it appear as if it was not centered where it should be.

#3 SpecksEIRE

SpecksEIRE

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:07 PM

View PostRex_Getarum, on 02 September 2012 - 05:03 PM, said:

I have the same issue, i can see it when selecting everything exept the emblem only.
About the second problem, try to move your pointer around the guildname and you should be able to see the edges of it appear as if it was not centered where it should be.

I have tried it, but I still cant see the emblem in my guild tab. Nor can any of my guildies.

#4 Rex_Getarum

Rex_Getarum

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Imp]
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:08 PM

View PostSpecksEIRE, on 02 September 2012 - 05:07 PM, said:

I have tried it, but I still cant see the emblem in my guild tab. Nor can any of my guildies.
Let's hope it gets fixed with the other guild/party issues.

#5 nraged42

nraged42

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:38 PM

I have the same problem, but I found that if you drag the guild window to the left (same thing for the editor), as the emblem goes into the left third of the screen it shows up.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guild, wars, emblems, guilds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users