#1 SlappedYak

SlappedYak

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Guild Tag:[VKO]
  • Server:Seafarer’s Rest

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:51 PM

Ok, only just started playing a guardian, still trying to get to grips with it. I love how it has the ability to pack quite a punch damage wise, and still feel like I've got decent survivability and able to support allies indirectly through virtues, cc's and shouts. Was messing around with greatsword and teleport ideas...plus pAoE fire..came up with this, but I would really like some comments to improve it.

here's a link to the full build (which I gave a lameo name so please don't judge me too harshly...it's in reference to ZF and the "iron" chains of multiple immobs I guess >.<)

http://en.gw2codex.c...4-iron-and-fire

Offensive burn spams, with condition removal and some shout buffs. The idea behind scepter secondary set is for the immobilise, pop zealots flame, then weapon switch, teleport and wail on em with a massive greatsword. What's not to love? ;)

Not sure about utility slots or the intricacies of trait allocation..so constructive feedback is very much welcomed :D Thank you all your time ^.^

BTW this is intended as a general pve build, though if someone could point out if it could work in pvp (or indeed, why it wouldn't work in pvp xD) that would also be helpful

Edited by SlappedYak, 02 September 2012 - 09:53 PM.

#2 SlappedYak

SlappedYak

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Guild Tag:[VKO]
  • Server:Seafarer’s Rest

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:58 AM

a little bump ^.^

#3 Cuileth

Cuileth

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 01:06 PM

I am aiming at the same combination GS / Scepter+torch and traits for a maximum of burn-/condition-damage. Now i look for the best fitting utilities to use in PvE resp. PvP. Please help :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users