Jamin

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 6 posts
  • Profession:Necromancer
  • Guild Tag:[DnT]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:07 AM

So I finally climbed up the tower of the vizier in the Strands of Desolation, in order to get the skill point there. I was quite shocked, however, to find broken Mursaat statues. There was also a book, telling of an explorer who went mad and forgot what we was looking for. This book also makes reference to the Vizier and to the Mursaat.

Is it possible, by chance, that the Mursaat once lived in Orr? Before it sunk? Has anyone else found any references to the Mursaat?

I can include screenshots here later.

If this has already been posted by someone, I apologize greatly. I searched and could not find anything immediately.

Edited by Jamin, 03 September 2012 - 12:08 AM.

#2 Konig Des Todes

Konig Des Todes

Manager of the Void

• Site Contributors
  • 9534 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Lore]

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:43 AM

It was brought up in the Orr in GW2 thread.

Arah has relics of the mursaat brought there by the Six Gods (apparently they collected magical stuff belonging to jotun, seer, mursaat, and forgotten). In the dungeon's explorable mode, from what I heard (note: 2nd hand information), there's mention of how the mursaat fled Tyria during the Elder Dragons' last awakening (betraying the other races in the process), only to return as the Unseen Ones.

So there's things belonging to the mursaat in Orr, but it's highly unlikely they lived there - impossible, I'd say, considering it was a human nation almost fanatically devout to the Six Gods, and the mursaat were first seen in this timeperiod in some forest near Kryta (and Orr, from the screenshots I saw, is not really forested and unlikely to have had many forests as of late).

Durmand Priory|Library of Whispers|GuildMag
"...I received a 400-page bible document for the world..." - J.Robert King
I want. I want bad.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mursaat, orr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users