3 replies to this topic

#1 krOnicLTD

krOnicLTD

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:12 PM

hi all,

i'Ve a question about the order armors.. as we all know there are these 3 orders. vigil, priory  and whispers.

now i saw all the armor pieces from them in the pvp locker.. i'm playing ranger so i'm medium armor.

now i like the armors of the priory (scholars) most ! they look awesome on my human female ranger, but i'm not sure about the stats.

i think some of you already bought the different armor pieces from all the orders right ?! how are the stats applied on these armor pieces.

i read on the official wiki that the priory favorises vitality, precision and healing power on their armors ?

does this mean that the medium priory armor set contains only precision, vitality and healing power as stats ? what about power ? i want to go for power/precision mostly so this wouldn'T be good for me.

or is it possible to have different stats on these pieces like power, precision and crit dmg ?

unfortunately the official wiki doesn'T mention which stats the other 2 orders favorise so if you know this please let tell me :)

regards
mOnzun

#2 krOnicLTD

krOnicLTD

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:56 PM

hm.. does really no one of you all know anything about that ? i mean many of you are past that story quest right ? (i'm sure about this because i'm very slow and even i made it to lvl 32)

#3 MajorKong

MajorKong

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:28 AM

dunno lad m8

#4 armidil0

armidil0

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:58 AM

If you like the skins but not the stats, transmute. Thats what they are there for.

Also, off topic, can anyone post a link to where I can find the pics ofr hte different armours? I can't find them anywhere.

Edited by armidil0, 05 September 2012 - 01:59 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: order, vigil, whisper, prioty, armor, stats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users