• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dalehitchy

dalehitchy

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:15 PM

Has anyone else had this problem??? 2 days ago i bought 800 gems. i bought a couple packs of dyes and a mystic key. it has now been 48 hours..... the gems were taken right away but my items have still yet to come! :(

#2 SpriralGalaxy

SpriralGalaxy

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:45 AM

I've had this problem. Figured out that when your inbox gets full, the game doesn't tell you. Try deleting some of your old ingame mails - my items arrived as soon as I'd deleted a bunch of "thank you" notes.

#3 TimaeusTestified

TimaeusTestified

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:20 PM

My inbox was fully empty, didn't get any of the items I bought .. it's the same as 5 days ago .. all pay but no items.

#4 dalehitchy

dalehitchy

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:08 PM

mine has now been almost 6 days now. still no items. im pretty annoyed. ive emailed Anet twice on the matter with no reply.

#5 ScottishGuy

ScottishGuy

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Guild Tag:[SOF]
  • Server:Aurora Glade

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:39 AM

same problem bought mini pack 1 and a dye pack.

did not get either mailbox was full deleted but did not get the items I emailed anet 2 days ago no reply.

Edited by ScottishGuy, 06 September 2012 - 07:40 AM.

#6 EidolonReality

EidolonReality

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:42 PM

Same issue here!

Ordered 800 gems about 5 days ago now, spent 750 of them on a skin pack and 2 black lion keys. I received absolutely nothing but my gems had gone.

I spent 28 of the remaining fifty on one of the black lion express things and that came instantly....

I've sent a ticket and online web support thing to A-Net but alas no reply yet....feel a bit scammed right now.

#7 iluvthis3

iluvthis3

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:30 AM

View PostSpriralGalaxy, on 05 September 2012 - 12:45 AM, said:

I've had this problem. Figured out that when your inbox gets full, the game doesn't tell you. Try deleting some of your old ingame mails - my items arrived as soon as I'd deleted a bunch of "thank you" notes.

Thanks !! it works

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users