Kriton, on 04 September 2012 - 11:37 AM, said:
20% burning duration? Without any other duration buff? Does it get any additional dmg?
The main reason for this trait is to bump your 2 second on-crit burns to 3 second burns when combined with the 30% condition duration from traits. If you want to spend those 10 points elsewhere, it would be worthwhile to then take 20% condition or burning duration on your armor runes. I liked running 2x Rune of Lyssa
and 4x Rune of the Lich
for a little extra HP, and your poisons and chills will be affected by this set-up as well.
Thoran23, on 04 September 2012 - 11:53 AM, said:
1. Its just a compilation not a real fight.
2. Enemys somehoow dont doge and dont avoid AoE.
2. Supplydropp + slickshoes are up in every single fight.
im not impressed, not at all.
1. I think compilations are more entertaining, and this video is for entertainment purposes.
2. Enemies have a limited number of dodges, and literally all of my damage is AoE. They physically cannot dodge it all, especially while CC'd.
2 again. I believe every time I used Supply Crate was in 1v2+ or team-fight situations, except for the 1v1 vs. the thief in which I used it only after he popped thieves guild
What is it there for if I'm not allowed to use it? q__q
And in reality, slick shoes is
up or comes off cooldown in nearly every fight. :/
arcticfox14, on 04 September 2012 - 04:04 PM, said:
So this may be a silly question, but how do I see the build? I can make some inferences from the video, but what about traits and items?
It's in the video's description, I suppose I'll just link it here too.
Edited by Uhiwi, 04 September 2012 - 06:48 PM.