Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help
* * * * * 3 votes

Exotic Crafting with the Mystic Forge

gaze eldritch scroll mystic forge exotic

  • Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#31 Zwizzcy

Zwizzcy

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:55 PM

What is the receipt for the shield?  It's cool !!


Here's the detail for the spear  *250 ancient large hilts : Harpoon [&AgFOeQAA]



Illusion of Peril

Spear +128power +179precision + 128 condition

http://i.imgur.com/Vl80o.jpg

Can look at it in Trading Post

#32 Sans

Sans

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 914 posts
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:45 PM

putting in 250 of 4 T6 fine crafting materials gives something

Can't way for someone to try it.

#33 Buoy

Buoy

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:32 PM

View PostSans, on 23 September 2012 - 03:45 PM, said:

putting in 250 of 4 T6 fine crafting materials gives something

Can't way for someone to try it.

Gift of Might/Magic, used to create legendaries.

#34 crocos

crocos

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:09 PM

Any infos about:
-Foefire's Essence gs,
-Immobulus scepter,
-Anomaly focus?

I'd love to have them <3

#35 Clegmir

Clegmir

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 100 posts
  • Location:Raleigh, NC
  • Server:Yak’s Bend

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:23 PM

View Postcrocos, on 25 September 2012 - 03:09 PM, said:

Any infos about:
-Foefire's Essence gs,
-Immobulus scepter,
-Anomaly focus?

I'd love to have them <3


This is what people have claimed to be the recipe for Anomaly, but I've not seen one on anybody or on the TP, so I don't know if it's actually been made or not.

1 Scroll + 1 Bloodstone Shard + 250 Ecto + 100 Coins

It apparently looks like a ball of energy, which is a pretty cool effect

Edited by Clegmir, 26 September 2012 - 01:24 PM.


#36 Miku Flarestorm

Miku Flarestorm

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:04 PM

View PostClegmir, on 26 September 2012 - 01:23 PM, said:

This is what people have claimed to be the recipe for Anomaly, but I've not seen one on anybody or on the TP, so I don't know if it's actually been made or not.

1 Scroll + 1 Bloodstone Shard + 250 Ecto + 100 Coins

It apparently looks like a ball of energy, which is a pretty cool effect

Thanks for copying what I've said and past it on reddit. without any notification.

( http://www.reddit.co...otics/?sort=new )

#37 Clegmir

Clegmir

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 100 posts
  • Location:Raleigh, NC
  • Server:Yak’s Bend

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:14 PM

View PostMiku Flarestorm, on 26 September 2012 - 02:04 PM, said:

Thanks for copying what I've said and past it on reddit. without any notification.

( http://www.reddit.co...otics/?sort=new )

Sorry about that! I've edited my Reddit post to cite you

#38 crocos

crocos

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:12 PM

View PostClegmir, on 26 September 2012 - 01:23 PM, said:

This is what people have claimed to be the recipe for Anomaly, but I've not seen one on anybody or on the TP, so I don't know if it's actually been made or not.

1 Scroll + 1 Bloodstone Shard + 250 Ecto + 100 Coins

It apparently looks like a ball of energy, which is a pretty cool effect


1 bloodstone shard? It looks cool, but a bit too...expensive!

I'd prefer to get Foefire's Essence, which is more functional than focus (on mesmers). Maybe that gs uses Bloodstone shard too? Or it might be just output from 4 rares/exotics in the mystic forge...

#39 ilr

ilr

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 2701 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:49 PM

thats great but i couldnt give 2 craps about weapons.   Has anyone found anything that makes ARMOR?

It doesn't even need to be unique skins, they could just clone some of the Dungeon & Racial armor skins so long as they give us an alternative method of acquiring them.

#40 Strife025

Strife025

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 587 posts
  • Location:Irvine, CA
  • Guild Tag:[DnT]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:03 PM

Anyone know what GS this is? It was in an album showing the mystic sword.

Posted Image

#41 Buoy

Buoy

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:43 PM

View PostStrife025, on 26 September 2012 - 06:03 PM, said:

Anyone know what GS this is? It was in an album showing the mystic sword.

Posted Image

I believe that's the T3 Sylvari cultural weapon.

#42 Strife025

Strife025

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 587 posts
  • Location:Irvine, CA
  • Guild Tag:[DnT]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:06 AM

View PostBuoy, on 26 September 2012 - 09:43 PM, said:

I believe that's the T3 Sylvari cultural weapon.

But that asura has one.

I looked on gw2db and it looks like it's these swords:
http://www.gw2db.com...amble-greatedge

but no clue where to get them since I'm assuming you can get it somewhere else besides sylv t3.

#43 Taargkrizzt

Taargkrizzt

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:16 AM

View PostStrife025, on 27 September 2012 - 01:06 AM, said:

But that asura has one.


Everyone can use all cultural weapons, its only the armor thats race specific.

#44 Taargkrizzt

Taargkrizzt

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:55 AM

Read the reddit thread and seems that the recipy for the rifle: scroll+coins+rifle stocks/rifle barrels is not working, but the thread is fairly old. Anyone that knows if the recipy is in fact still not working or if it has been fixed?

#45 Clegmir

Clegmir

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 100 posts
  • Location:Raleigh, NC
  • Server:Yak’s Bend

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:31 PM

View PostStrife025, on 27 September 2012 - 01:06 AM, said:

But that asura has one.

I looked on gw2db and it looks like it's these swords:
http://www.gw2db.com...amble-greatedge

but no clue where to get them since I'm assuming you can get it somewhere else besides sylv t3.

I found one while I was in Sparkfly Fen, but I think you might be able to find some on the TP as well.

View PostTaargkrizzt, on 27 September 2012 - 06:16 AM, said:

Everyone can use all cultural weapons, its only the armor thats race specific.

Oh cool!

#46 Edge

Edge

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1117 posts
  • Location:Łódż, Poland
  • Guild Tag:[CORP]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:42 PM

Not every recipe needs a scroll. 250 Gold Ingots + 50 Mystic Coins + 250 Piles of Crystalline Dust + 250 Emerald/Sapphire Orbs gives something, stumbled upon it today, wonder what it could be.

Edited by Edge, 27 September 2012 - 12:43 PM.


#47 Puddin Cheeks

Puddin Cheeks

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 232 posts
  • Guild Tag:[HGR]
  • Server:Dragonbrand

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:12 PM

So I stumbled upon and made an item that hasn't been discovered yet :)
I may have to make another one just so I'm running around with a Pimp Cup Focus.

It's a focus called Ambrosia.
I have no clue what it is worth.
Posted Image

Edited by Puddin Cheeks, 27 September 2012 - 04:33 PM.


#48 koetje07

koetje07

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 75 posts
  • Guild Tag:[DIE]
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:15 PM

that's *ing epic....
what does it require to make?

#49 AndrewSX

AndrewSX

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 690 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:06 PM

View PostTaargkrizzt, on 27 September 2012 - 08:55 AM, said:

Read the reddit thread and seems that the recipy for the rifle: scroll+coins+rifle stocks/rifle barrels is not working, but the thread is fairly old. Anyone that knows if the recipy is in fact still not working or if it has been fixed?

Upping this, i'm ready with all mat and such, really want that rifle, just do not want to waste coin+sp to try.

#50 deathTouch2k

deathTouch2k

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:26 AM

View PostPuddin Cheeks, on 27 September 2012 - 04:12 PM, said:

So I stumbled upon and made an item that hasn't been discovered yet :)
I may have to make another one just so I'm running around with a Pimp Cup Focus.

It's a focus called Ambrosia.
I have no clue what it is worth.
Posted Image

Is there an animation with it? Does froth drip down?

View PostEdge, on 27 September 2012 - 12:42 PM, said:

Not every recipe needs a scroll. 250 Gold Ingots + 50 Mystic Coins + 250 Piles of Crystalline Dust + 250 Emerald/Sapphire Orbs gives something, stumbled upon it today, wonder what it could be.

Apparently it's broken. http://www.guildwars...e-recipe-broke/

I'll buy the mats later today and see if it's fixed yet.

Edited by deathTouch2k, 28 September 2012 - 02:28 AM.


#51 Puddin Cheeks

Puddin Cheeks

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 232 posts
  • Guild Tag:[HGR]
  • Server:Dragonbrand

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:23 AM

View PostdeathTouch2k, on 28 September 2012 - 02:26 AM, said:

Is there an animation with it? Does froth drip down?


I haven't bit the bullet and equipped it yet. It will burn a hole in my bank until i do though.  I may wait until i can craft another one to do it though.

#52 MrAmbiguous

MrAmbiguous

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 20 posts
  • Location:Canada
  • Guild Tag:[TMoC]

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:39 AM

Ambrosia has stats I would love to have.  A shame you're keeping it a secret from us when it comes to making it.

#53 deathTouch2k

deathTouch2k

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:17 AM

View PostEdge, on 27 September 2012 - 12:42 PM, said:

Not every recipe needs a scroll. 250 Gold Ingots + 50 Mystic Coins + 250 Piles of Crystalline Dust + 250 Emerald/Sapphire Orbs gives something, stumbled upon it today, wonder what it could be.

Just tried this recipe. It's bugged and doesn't do anything, just gives back the mats you put in the forge.

Will update when it's patched.

Edited by deathTouch2k, 28 September 2012 - 07:17 AM.


#54 AndrewSX

AndrewSX

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 690 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:17 AM

View PostdeathTouch2k, on 28 September 2012 - 07:17 AM, said:

Just tried this recipe. It's bugged and doesn't do anything, just gives back the mats you put in the forge.

Will update when it's patched.

At least they've added the "When it's broken, you get mats back".

#55 Clegmir

Clegmir

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 100 posts
  • Location:Raleigh, NC
  • Server:Yak’s Bend

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:15 PM

View PostPuddin Cheeks, on 27 September 2012 - 04:12 PM, said:

So I stumbled upon and made an item that hasn't been discovered yet :)
I may have to make another one just so I'm running around with a Pimp Cup Focus.

It's a focus called Ambrosia.
I have no clue what it is worth.
Posted Image

View PostdeathTouch2k, on 28 September 2012 - 02:26 AM, said:

Is there an animation with it? Does froth drip down?



Apparently it's broken. http://www.guildwars...e-recipe-broke/

I'll buy the mats later today and see if it's fixed yet.

That's awesome! Did you use Emerald Orbs, too?

View PostMrAmbiguous, on 28 September 2012 - 03:39 AM, said:

Ambrosia has stats I would love to have.  A shame you're keeping it a secret from us when it comes to making it.

Ditto, heh - would love to have one as well!

#56 deathTouch2k

deathTouch2k

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:46 PM

I'm using sapphires right now. Seems it's broken for all orbs.

#57 Edge

Edge

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1117 posts
  • Location:Łódż, Poland
  • Guild Tag:[CORP]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:39 AM

View PostdeathTouch2k, on 28 September 2012 - 08:46 PM, said:

I'm using sapphires right now. Seems it's broken for all orbs.

Whatever it is it has a ruby, sapphire, and emerald version. Get your pokeballs ready.

#58 deathTouch2k

deathTouch2k

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:42 AM

View PostEdge, on 29 September 2012 - 07:39 AM, said:

Whatever it is it has a ruby, sapphire, and emerald version. Get your pokeballs ready.

It's indeed an odd recipe. I'm thinking it's not a weapon because all of those seem to require SPs on some level. Not really sure what's left.

It will probably spit out like 12 mystic coins or something...

Edited by deathTouch2k, 29 September 2012 - 08:42 AM.


#59 Stigma

Stigma

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 217 posts
  • Guild Tag:[TCG]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:08 AM

Threw in 4 random lv74 rare armor/weapon and got this

Posted Image

#60 koetje07

koetje07

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 75 posts
  • Guild Tag:[DIE]
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:36 AM

lmao nice found xd




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users