• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

sword/shield + sword/shield, all cd's shared, working as intended?

weapons weapon swapping cooldowns

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kurtosis

Kurtosis

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:48 AM

Just experimented with the same weapons in each set, and all cd's are shared.  Triggering the cd's on weapon set 1, then swapping to weapon set 2, all the cd's are still in progress.

Is this working as intended, ANet wants us to use different weapon sets?  (I was rather looking forward to 2x flashing blade + zealot's defense nuke).

#2 dotmop

dotmop

Pale Tree Seedling

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 9 posts
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:52 AM

View PostKurtosis, on 05 September 2012 - 03:48 AM, said:

Just experimented with the same weapons in each set, and all cd's are shared.  Triggering the cd's on weapon set 1, then swapping to weapon set 2, all the cd's are still in progress.

Is this working as intended, ANet wants us to use different weapon sets?  (I was rather looking forward to 2x flashing blade + zealot's defense nuke).

Pretty sure this is working as intended, i can imagine alot of QQing if this were possible especially with some professions.

#3 OldCrow

OldCrow

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:44 AM

No one would roll anything but Mesmers if this wasn't working as intended.

#4 rlh445

rlh445

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:20 AM

View PostKurtosis, on 05 September 2012 - 03:48 AM, said:

Uh, yea..working as intended.  There's no way they'd let you throw two different sword and board configs together and endlessly spam abilities..that would be beyond broken.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: weapons, weapon swapping, cooldowns

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users