• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 smithy446

smithy446

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:47 AM

Hi there I am a veteran Guild Wars player, my original account is 7 years and 1 month old currently, My characters within Guild Wars 2 and their relation to the original games are:

* Human Elementalist that is level 48 named ' Flames of Amazement' which is one of my original game names.

* I have a level 2 Sylvari Thief named 'Swift Power Within' which was an original name on my level 20 assassin in Guild Wars

* I have a level 4 ranger named 'Ranger of The Woods' which was an original name on my level 20 ranger in Guild Wars

* I have a level 1 Guardian named 'Monk of The Gods' which was an original name on my level 20 monk in Guild Wars

I find that part of my enjoyment within games are the areas and different sceneries throughout the gameplay, often I like to screenshot many areas and exciting activities to remember the beauty within a games content.

So I thought to myself that I would love to share my ingame screenshots with the community as well as to look back upon myself within a shared environment that anybody can enjoy and look upon that I will constantly add to and update, so without further ado here are my current screenshots throughout Guild Wars 2!

A Friendly Greeting Within Lion's Arch.
Posted Image

A Very Unusual Yet Loving Death
Posted Image

A Giant Boss In The Harathi Hinterlands
Posted Image

Waiting Within BlazeRidge Steppes for The Shatterer
Posted Image

Is He? Look out! It's Going To Breathe Fire!
Posted Image

The Shatterer Has Been Defeated! Die Within The Clouds!
Posted Image

Tequatl The Sunless Came For A Visit
Posted Image

#2 Khalija

Khalija

Leaf on the Wind

• Administrators
  • Curse Premium
  • 4172 posts
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:01 PM

Hey smithy,

Please use our Gallery to post screenshots. Thanks!

Feel free to PM me if you have a question regarding moderation, want to leave some feedback, or just want to chat!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users