Health is fine, at least imo.
- Fix the Firegrab 'missing-while-moving' bug (along with other single-blast conical casts, Lightning Touch for example)
- Increase Firegrab's damage (5k crit on a 45 sec CD? Heartseeker does that mcuh and is spammable) to ~5k base damage. Increase animation time aswell (to offset increase in damage)
- Give elementals an 'active' skill, even if its just allowing us to choose when it casts its special spell.
- Make Churning Earth actually hold and release.
- RtL pathing fix?
- Static Field Stuns if you move into it, not just dazing.
- Make skills like Dragons Tooth, Shatterstone and Ice Spike all hold and releases that ramp up in damage the long you hold it.
- Totally new traits in general.
Ohh * yeah!
Fix that damn ride the lightning
, there are huge pathing issues it's retarded, 5 times out of 10 I'll get stuck mid-air and firegrab is indeed idiotic, I'm very happy with churning earth
, I can land it 8 times out of 10 even in tournaments with devastating effects, people just need to learn how to use it properly, and then Fire Grab
, this skill simply pale in comparison to CE, the damage is too low, the CD too high, the cone path too narrow, I do way more dmg with dragon's breath
than Flame Grab kind of stupid really and dragon's breath is way more reliable