• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

What are some interesting or unique PvP combos?

necromancer pvp combo skills

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Proseidon1

Proseidon1

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:42 PM

What skill synergies have you come up with that you think work well?

Personally, I've been experimenting with spectral grasp. Using a dagger mh( your choice of oh), and a staff. Lay down all 5 staff marks. Spectral grasp your target onto your marks. Lay down damage wells, then immobilize with the dagger, and proceed to beat your opponents face in.

What other things have you guys thought of?

#2 Tikal

Tikal

Vanguard Scout

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 258 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:52 PM

I hope you don't spam your fear mark. To be honest, I like to use my staff skills as utility. In teamplay staff #4 and #5 are way too strong to just spam it for dps.

But to stay on topic, here an obvious tip for corruption builds:
If you want to interrupt a foe that's ressing, ALWAYS check first if they have stability boon. If they don't have it, you can safely fear with your staff or DS ability. But if they have stability, then just use Corrupt Boon. Stability will always convert to a fear, so it's also interrupted with one spell, while you can still use your fear for another moment (or to chain it for a longer fear). Note: Corrupt boon is a longer casttime then fear mark or the instant DS fear.

Edited by Tikal, 05 September 2012 - 03:53 PM.

#3 Proseidon1

Proseidon1

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:26 PM

View PostTikal, on 05 September 2012 - 03:52 PM, said:

I hope you don't spam your fear mark. To be honest, I like to use my staff skills as utility. In teamplay staff #4 and #5 are way too strong to just spam it for dps.

I don't really 'spam it'. I only use the staff for the initial trap set up. Having your opponent both feared and chilled and stuck in a poison cloud followed by an immobilize is tough to react to. You can get them locked down pretty fast and then clean up while they try to recover.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users