5 replies to this topic

#1 johndoe28391

johndoe28391

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:11 PM

Hello,

I see the level 60 Badge of Honor vendor, but does anybody know where the level 80 one is? I've searched everywhere and nobody seems to know.

Thanks in advance. :)

#2 johndoe28391

johndoe28391

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:33 PM

Had to find out for myself because nobody replied... For people that wanted to also know that once you're level 70 and level 80 the same vendor sells the 70 and 80 gear.

Just wanted to point out that this community is so secretive and unsharing about knowledge. It's kind of sad really.

#3 Samhax

Samhax

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Profession:Warrior
  • Guild Tag:[GD]
  • Server:Elona Reach

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:17 PM

View Postjohndoe28391, on 07 September 2012 - 06:33 PM, said:

Had to find out for myself because nobody replied... For people that wanted to also know that once you're level 70 and level 80 the same vendor sells the 70 and 80 gear.

Just wanted to point out that this community is so secretive and unsharing about knowledge. It's kind of sad really.

Most of the people here who are willing to share informations are lvl 80 I guess. How should we know that? And Isn't it obvious that the lvl 80 vendor should be somewhere near the 60 one, if he isn't the same you were just too low to see the 80 gear?

Infact, the community is trying to share the Mystic Forge recipes to everyone and you are raging about such unimportant thing after 1 day nobofy replied.

#4 johndoe28391

johndoe28391

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:15 PM

View PostSamhax, on 07 September 2012 - 07:17 PM, said:

Most of the people here who are willing to share informations are lvl 80 I guess. How should we know that? And Isn't it obvious that the lvl 80 vendor should be somewhere near the 60 one, if he isn't the same you were just too low to see the 80 gear?

Infact, the community is trying to share the Mystic Forge recipes to everyone and you are raging about such unimportant thing after 1 day nobofy replied.

Wow... Damn that's pretty self-centered...

Maybe YOU don't care about WvW but I do and it's important to know where the level 80 gear is for people that don't care about crafting. For me Mystic Forge recipes are unimportant.

By the way, there is no other vendor. It's the same vendor that shows you the new items once you hit that level.

IT's pretty much people like you, unfortunately, that makes the community seem very unfriendly.

#5 Samhax

Samhax

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Profession:Warrior
  • Guild Tag:[GD]
  • Server:Elona Reach

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:20 PM

lol, you didn't get my point. How would it be possible, to tell - as a lvl 80 - where the difference between the low and the high lvl vendor is?

And I said the gear is unimportant, because the stats are "crappy". You will get much easier highend gear if you craft the gear you like. And I'm not really unfriendly, it's because you expect the community to be unfriendly and maybe you got my words wrong.

#6 Theomancer

Theomancer

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Guild Tag:[AoS]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:42 PM

johndoe, here's my question: Does it require more Badges of Honor as the level goes up?

I can get a level 60 "Invader's Rawhide Vest" for 320 Badges or so.  Would that price go up, if I buy the item later instead of now?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users