• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ProfGast

ProfGast

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:10 PM

So, since the first tier of Sylvari cultural weapons appears to be bugged (No, I don't want to buy glyphic level 40 weapons in the Grove, thanks) I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can snag weapon skins for sylvari gear.  They unfortunately seem to be few and far between, despite the fact that every Warden and their fern dog seem to carry one.

So basically looking to see if the community has any location where you can reliably either get Sylvari-skinned weapons to drop or a karma vendor that sells them, so I can at least transmute the skin onto whatever weapon I want.  The only possible hit I've found so far, is Seraph Spy Ivy in the Brisban Wilds appears to sell greatswords.

Anyone else have info?  or should I encourage people to send in bug reports for the cultural weapon vendors and hope it gets fixed eventually?

#2 ProfGast

ProfGast

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:34 AM

Bumpdate: TP coming up confirms that there ARE level 46ish "Verdant" weapons that drop from somewhere, but without knowing where they drop my only place to acquire them is from the TP itself.

#3 jdavet90

jdavet90

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:51 AM

Or...you could go on an adventure and hunt for them...? Not knowing where they drop doesn't mean you can't find out where they drop by spending an hour or 2 in each zone with MF gear.

Edited by jdavet90, 06 September 2012 - 07:52 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users