• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Any tips for my warrior's "pure" DPS build?

warrior dps best build

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Godish

Godish

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:12 PM

Hi, I'm wondering what is the best PURE DPS build for warrior. I want as much DPS as possible, don't give a shiet about survivability. I'm currently using GS and Axe/Mace or Rifle.

Traits:
Strength - 20 - Berserkers Power and  Slashing Power
Arms - 30 Rendering Strike, Forceful Greatsword and Deep Strike
Discipline - 20- Heightened Focus and Signet Mastery

Heal:
Heling Signet/Healing Surge

Utility:
Signet of Fury, Signet of Might and Dolyak Signet

Elite:
Signet of Rage

Sigils:
Sigil of Superior Strength

Runes:
Superior Rune of the Eagle

Amulet:
Bersekers Amulet

Jewels:
Berserkers Jewel

My DPS is insane! No class come close! But I've seen warriors that has higher DPS. Any tips to raise it? If it is even possible...

#2 JunoGuts

JunoGuts

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:52 PM

You fail to post the (Attack - white and green numbers) dps you are currently doing.

Without that i wonder if anyone will answer you how to increase your dps, by comparing to theirs.

#3 Alexander Dragonfang

Alexander Dragonfang

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:23 PM

You can`t go more higher on DPS than this, even if you can, is useless.

I wonder why people build like they are playing other MMO`s... Maybe they think that as a warrior they are in charge of the DPS of the party? Full especialized builds do not work in this game. The best advice anyone here can give u, is to invest in a more balanced build.

#4 Lightmgl

Lightmgl

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:06 PM

I would highly recommend not building full on DPS as it is probably the most useless way to build in the entire game aside from levelling up.

Also there are definitely tweaks you can make to that build as you will either be lacking Fury uptime or wasting your adrenaline on the GS Adrenaline move.

Edited by Lightmgl, 06 September 2012 - 06:09 PM.

#5 Alexander Dragonfang

Alexander Dragonfang

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:17 PM

Why would someone waste the Adrenaline in the GS move? its maybe the worst adrenaline skill of all. You have to stack the Adrenaline to maximize pasive effects of perks and skills.

#6 Lightmgl

Lightmgl

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:26 PM

View PostAlexander Dragonfang, on 06 September 2012 - 06:17 PM, said:

Why would someone waste the Adrenaline in the GS move? its maybe the worst adrenaline skill of all. You have to stack the Adrenaline to maximize pasive effects of perks and skills.

Yeah thats what I mean, there is no Fury unless he blows Signet of Rage on cooldown since the GS adrenaline skill is a waste. At that point you may as well ditch Deep Strikes and then also look into "For Great Justice" which would make the 20% crit permanent and give some might stacks in addition to allowing the use of the other signets.

10 points into Discipline for the increased dmg from boons isn't a horrible idea to look at either if you are going to be constantly running Might, Fury, and Swiftness.

Edited by Lightmgl, 06 September 2012 - 06:27 PM.

#7 Godish

Godish

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:13 AM

Thanks for the replys. I know that full DPS isn't a good build overall, but this isn't my main. I just wanna have a char that has as high DPS as possible. Just for the lulz.  

Attack=3639 (Power=2539(916 + 1623) - Weapon DMG=1100 - Con DMG=300)

Precision=2325(916+1409)

Critical Change=71%

Critical DMG=69%

My plan is to not use the GS Adrenaline move, since I do more damage with full adrenaline. The reason I'm using only signets is because of the +40 prec for each unused signet(Signet of Fury, Healing Signet and Dolyak Signet will we unused most of the time). Is it better to change the Dolyak Signet to "For Great Justice" for the fury and might(loses prec since because of Deep Strike)? And maybe change the Deep Strike to Last change to end my enemies quickly(sucks with the 90 sec cooldown though).

I think this build is close to perfect when it comes to DPS, but I've been thinking about doing 25 Discipline and 25 Arms, skip the Deep Strike, and use "For Great Justice", Signet of Might and Frenzy/Signet of Fury. Do you guys think that will give me more or less DPS?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: warrior, dps, best, build

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users