1 reply to this topic

#1 gohan2091

gohan2091

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:18 PM

My Suggestion
Attaching a note to a person on your friends list.

Why?
As I am exploring the amazing Guild Wars 2 world, I meet people in PVE to party with, trade, share advice or information and befriend. After time, I am faced with a dozen or so people who I have befriended and I have forgotten how I met them and why they are on my friends list. Adding a note to a friend enables me to remember why they are on my list.

How?
You'd right click a friend and there would be an option called "Add note". Clicking this would open a small window where you can type in plain text.

Examples
Scenario 1 - Person is advertising on chat that he can craft you rare items in return for the materials needed to craft that item. This could be a handy person to have on your friends list. The note would read "Experienced crafter, crafted me some nice items in return for materials, a trustful person"

Scenario 2 - I am fighting enemies in PVE and come across a person who invites me to her party. I accept, we talk and become friends. For the note, I would write "Real name Sarah, from Italy, we did some pve events together in Kessex Hills. A reliable person"

Scenario 3 - I meet someone who is new to the game, I reply to his request for assistance. I help him, we talk, become friends and he asked if I can teach him the game basics. My note would remind me who he is.

Edited by gohan2091, 06 September 2012 - 05:20 PM.

#2 Aevum

Aevum

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • Guild Tag:[WNDR]
  • Server:Borlis Pass

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:22 PM

Just a heads up, you can nickname them at least. No notes, but it can help you remember them, I know it helps me. ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users