1 reply to this topic

#1 phuki

phuki

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:25 AM

Hey all,

I am scanning through the threads of this forum since the release of this wonderful game but quite honestly I have to admid that I never found a thread which concentrates on how to best level the Engineer. I am currently a mid 20 lvl Char Engineer, but have no clue which skills I have to use or how I shall invest my traitpoints. What I know for sure is that I love explosions, so I am looking for a build recommendation which focuses on grenades and bomb kits, but is still viable in terms of vitality. Is it possible to play the Engineer in this way also in such early level areas?

I am looking forward to your recommendations!

Edited by phuki, 07 September 2012 - 07:26 AM.

#2 marl

marl

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:35 AM

All leveling engineers should put their first 10 points into Tools for Speedy Kits to use with Med Kit. Indefinite swiftness is just too good to pass up. After that I would prioritize trait choices based on your weapon choice. You shouldn't focus so much on the stats trait lines give you, but rather how they benefit your skill choices.

If you like grenades/bombs go Explosives
If you like pistols/rifles go Firearms
If you like flamethrower/Elixer gun go Alchemy and Firearms

Stay away from Inventions IMO. Turrets are only really useful in story missions I think, and they don't need traited just for that. If you can't decide which major traits to select, just test them out to see what you like best, it's not like you have to pay for a respec to change them.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leveling, engineer, build, guide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users