• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Larsen

Larsen

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:44 AM

I've spent two hours now just trying to figure out how the hell I get to that zone. I started in the opposite end of the map and the natural leveling route took me nowhere near the areas that appear to be the way to Orr, and then I find out at the end that there's apparently no passage between Straits of Devastation and Ruins of Orr. So I assume the way is along the east and south edges of the map, through that desert and everything - all the zones that I never went to because I started in the west end of the game world. Now, after two hours of exploring zone after zone looking for the way and finding nothing, I have run out of money to use waypoints with. There is aboslutely no hint as to how one might get to that damned place, and I'm not too keen on spending an entire day just trying to find access to the endgame zone. So, how the freaking fawk does one get to the Ruins of Orr?!

#2 Electro Mouse

Electro Mouse

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:57 AM

You mean that middle part of Orr? You can't get there, no one can

#3 XSevSpreeX

XSevSpreeX

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:58 AM

I suggest doing the story line as from what I understand past level 30 everybody follows pretty much the same story.

#4 magic1anz

magic1anz

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:07 AM

You spent 2 hours trying to get to a zone which is impossible to get to (if you mean the middle part of Orr, next to cursed shore, malchors and straits), well that's pretty stupid then tbh.
Next time just google it or ask in map chat ?

If you press M, literally about 50% of the map is unaccessible, maguuma place, ruins of orr and the desert east of it etc etc. Only the place where you see a level range is accessible.

Wonder if those places are gonna be accessible with expansions or smth.

Edited by magic1anz, 07 September 2012 - 10:11 AM.

#5 sagasaint

sagasaint

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:23 AM

View Postmagic1anz, on 07 September 2012 - 10:07 AM, said:

Wonder if those places are gonna be accessible with expansions or smth.
bet thats the idea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users