3 replies to this topic

#1 Sukeena

Sukeena

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:58 AM

I was wondering if the zones that were added in Guild Wars Eye of the North are also availble now at launch? I mean the zones around the Hall of Monument and the heavy charr area uppermost east.

If they are availble at what level can you travel there?
If they are not availble will these zones become availble with futher expansions/content updates?

Thanks for your time.

#2 typographie

typographie

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1999 posts
  • Guild Tag:[LAW]

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:48 PM

The Hall of Monuments is accessed using a portal stone that simply teleports you there and back. The HoM/EotN does physically appear on the map, somewhat east/northeast of Frostgorge Sound as I recall (going off of memory), but its not within an explorable zone at this time.

If Anet adds expansion content dealing with Jormag, it seems probable that additional zones in the Far Shiverpeaks would logically have to be included. But of course Anet has not made any indication of their plans for any future content, so this is speculation.

#3 dreanor

dreanor

Asuran Acolyte

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 121 posts
  • Profession:Elementalist
  • Guild Tag:[RUSE]
  • Server:Piken Square

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:50 PM

They are not available at the moment. But you could expect them in later updates, there are still a lot of areas that could be added to the game like ring of fire etc.

#4 Sukeena

Sukeena

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:46 AM

Thanks for your answers! Hopefully they do come availble down the road, those charr homelands gave my character a hard time and want to pay a visit there :))

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zones, eye of the north, launch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users