• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 echoedpulse23

echoedpulse23

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:01 PM

So like most descent Guild Wars going folk of the 2nd Age, after a lengthy venture scouring the landscape for the most potent of treasure, on top of perusing dank Savannah depths for the most endearing of event, while simultaneously disemboweling hordes of enigmatic enemy pontificators; one is likely to settle down to do some crafting.

Indeed, I am like most, and like most, one could probably determine the answer to this question simply by traveling to a predefined smith shop locations and dutifully yet judiciously craft oneself the various works of art with the intention of logically discerning my query. However, I felt it pragmatic to un-encumber the "Guru" community with this question, in the hope that the answer will shed light on this almost clandestine fiscal employment of a crafting system.

My question is, does crafting armor and weapons (along with the other various peripheries) cost money? Obviously I'm talking about the gold/silver/bronze currency, but I'm sure you knew that!! Thanks for your help!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crafting, cost, gold, smithing, armor, weapons, debt, bonded, damn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users