• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hellies

Hellies

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:50 PM

A while ago (till 2 days after early access ended, friday morning) I could login just fine however following an error about my email not existing in the database I could no longer login. The first step I took was to contact support and after 3 days the response came, I followed the instructions given to me to the letter and was able to login one time to change my password. Then I opened the client and tried to login and it said "incorrect password", at first I thought that the database had yet to correct the changes and left it like that. The next morning I tried to login again but it kept giving the same error. In the meantime I got a ticket (again) for a password reset, and told the story on my previous ticket as well but i've not been getting any anwser at all.

I've been waiting for a week now to play the game and i'm a bit annoyed, but maybe you guys know a bit more about this? Also I did not change anything on my PC and checked for viruses already.

#2 Sonrangeri

Sonrangeri

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • Guild Tag:[TUS]
  • Server:Ruins of Surmia

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:57 PM

Which server, US or EU? Also, which edition of game you got? Some game editions had to get their retail copy from store after headstart over or so, in order to continue access game. Maybe you simply forgot doing that?

#3 Hellies

Hellies

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:22 PM

I'm on the EU server and i've got the "standard edition pre-purchase". Inside is the serial code with a message stating: "The serial code on this card is the only serial code you will need to play Guild Wars 2. No additional serial codes or retail boxes will be provided. A game disk is not included."

#4 Hellies

Hellies

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:21 PM

The self-help that just went online made me capable of solving the problem, anyone who read this and Sonrangeri tnx for your time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: error, login, mail, password

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users