1 reply to this topic

#1 homalulu

homalulu

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:42 PM

Hi all.

I recently tried the mesmer and I really like the class and it's potential.

Therefore I decided to go online and look for builds and guides to the class. Im a big fan of guides as they often help me understand my class better in most situations.

However, I have not been able to find many out there! Most of the subjects I seem to come across, Are people saying their mesmer is weak and slow, to wich people respond "you are doing it wrong". But they never really point out how to do it right...

This is why im now asking you all to eighter tell me how to do it right, or point me to a guide or something.

Thanks alot for your time!

#2 Wifflebottom

Wifflebottom

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 493 posts
  • Guild Tag:[SOL]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:36 AM

Keep your illusions up as they are your main sources of damage and don't be stingy with them,  shatter when you need to diversion and distortion can save your life. Move around a lot, every other healing skill except for ether feast is crap and if you are really low health using mirror images and then ether feast can put your health back to almost full. Blowi's mesmer guide is very good for pvp so you can check that at too if you like. Taugrim has some good mesmer youtube videos that you could check too. Hope that helps you out!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leveling, pve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users