#1 Chemist

Chemist

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Ln]
  • Server:Sorrow’s Furnace

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:11 AM

I have almost gathered the necessary mats to craft my first set of exotics. I was thinking about running the following options.

2x Berserker (chest/leg)
2x Valkyrie (helm/shoulder)
2x Knight (glove/boot)

Opinions here? Also what runes are people running? I'm contemplating Dolyak or Melandru at the moment, but am still torn there.

#2 Phineas Poe

Phineas Poe

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1166 posts
  • Profession:Engineer
  • Guild Tag:[EG]
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:32 AM

View PostChemist, on 08 September 2012 - 07:11 AM, said:

I have almost gathered the necessary mats to craft my first set of exotics. I was thinking about running the following options.

2x Berserker (chest/leg)
2x Valkyrie (helm/shoulder)
2x Knight (glove/boot)

Opinions here? Also what runes are people running? I'm contemplating Dolyak or Melandru at the moment, but am still torn there.

If you try this out, please let me know. I'm actually working toward a 3/3 split between Berserker and Knight, but a 2/2/2 split might work better.

I'm also planning out running my exotic jewelry will full rubies (Power/Precision/Crit) with socketed beryl (Power/Crit/Vitality) gems. I'm a few days off from that, but I'll post my results here if it's worth doing.

As for runes, I run Centaur in 4 of my pieces, the others just something random. But what you really want is a Sigil of Superior Blood/Water in your weapon. Not sure if you checked those out.

Edited by Phineas_Poe, 09 September 2012 - 06:35 AM.

#3 Chemist

Chemist

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Ln]
  • Server:Sorrow’s Furnace

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:15 AM

Yeah, the big issue about weapon sigils is they don't impact our kits, which is pretty rubbish if you ask me. I ended up crafting this set of 2/2/2, and it's pretty fantastic. I'm seeing 2-3k bombs pending targets, with 3-4k crit grenades at the moment. I'm doing 2x valk ring, Ruby neck, 2x knight access or pvp (tough/vita/power) for last two. Probably will end up gemming them with knight gems, whatever their names are (tough/prec/pow), As far as runes go, at the moment I'm just rolling with the pirate runes I had in my old suit until I farm up enough to buy up the rest of my jewelry, from there I'm thinking either dolyak, or melandru (main focus will be switched to pvp).

#4 KungfuDojo

KungfuDojo

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:23 PM

What about Rabid stuff? Even though there are no items with the prefix the stat combo is in the game for some exotics (for example karma exotic armor in orr).

Condition dmg, Precision, Toughness sounds pretty good for bombkit/pistol. No?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: exotic, bomb, kit, engineer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users