• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sariotz

Sariotz

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:45 PM

I'm currently using GS/Longbow or GS/Rifle and my build is 20/30/20/0/0 which I'm considering to change and throw 30 points into tactics in order to get healing on shouts for more survivability.

My current gear is full berserker (power/precision/crit damage) and I feel squishy against some dungeon mobs when I'm at melee range, so I think I should get some more defensive gear in order to be able to clear dungeons efficiently.

I'm thinking about sacrificing crit damage for toughness or vitality, so I don't loose power/precision and keep a decent damage output. I don't know if this is a good idea or I shoud also sacrifice one of these stats and go more "tanky" whith toughness and vitality.

How are you speccing/gearing for explorable dungeons?

#2 mcgroarty

mcgroarty

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:20 PM

sword and board to stand in, rifle to range crappy bosses

#3 Sariotz

Sariotz

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:14 PM

Sorry, I just saw I posted this in the pvp forums. I would appreciate if a mod could move it to the right place.

View Postmcgroarty, on 09 September 2012 - 04:20 PM, said:

sword and board to stand in, rifle to range crappy bosses
And what about gear stats? What should I aim for if I want a decent damage output and survivability?

#4 mcgroarty

mcgroarty

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:14 AM

atm I am 20/30/20 so I have a little beefyness to me, 21k ish hp I fnd is enough to take hits and 3k attack works for me

#5 Sariotz

Sariotz

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:03 AM

I've been trying 10/20/10/30/0 today whith full power/precision/toughness set and GS/Rifle in CM explorable mode.
My stats are:
2600 power / 200 condition damage
42% crit chance / 8% crit damage
2700 armor
21500 HP / 100 healing power

I spent 30 points in tactics to get some healing from shouts. They don't heal for too much (1200 or so) but helps to stay alive a little longer, though, I'm not sure if it does worth the 30 points investment.

I'm still getting downed in 3-4 hits by some mobs. so I am forced to use the rifle and I end up using it even more than the GS.
Tomorrow I will try another GS build and then sword and shield, and let's see how it goes... but atm I just don't enjoy my warrior in explorable dungeons.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: warrior, stats, dungeon, dungeons, gear, pve, explorable

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users