• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Is it me or are there suddenly more warriors and guardians?

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#91 debooocha

debooocha

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:54 PM

Tbh I haven't seen that many Guardians around.

Though Warriors are obviously the most popular class, probably mostly because warrior type characters are always popular in RPGs and it's really easymode class to play. High damage and you don't really need to worry about any complex mechanics. Just bash stuff.

Edited by debooocha, 03 November 2012 - 02:54 PM.

#92 AEnesidem

AEnesidem

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • Guild Tag:[CoT]
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:02 PM

View Postdebooocha, on 03 November 2012 - 02:54 PM, said:

Tbh I haven't seen that many Guardians around.

Though Warriors are obviously the most popular class, probably mostly because warrior type characters are always popular in RPGs and it's really easymode class to play. High damage and you don't really need to worry about any complex mechanics. Just bash stuff.
really? on my server guardans seem to be the most popular. Which i find quite normal cause they seem to be the easiest class to play in overall pve due to the their excellent survivability and excellent farming skills.
when i do a AC run there is always at least 1 other guardian apart from me. And i've often had 2-3 guardians along mine in parties.
I have the impression that on my server everyone is abandoning their class to play a guardian.

#93 Alberel

Alberel

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

View PostAEnesidem, on 04 November 2012 - 06:02 PM, said:

really? on my server guardans seem to be the most popular. Which i find quite normal cause they seem to be the easiest class to play in overall pve due to the their excellent survivability and excellent farming skills.
when i do a AC run there is always at least 1 other guardian apart from me. And i've often had 2-3 guardians along mine in parties.
I have the impression that on my server everyone is abandoning their class to play a guardian.

I've had the same impression, though ironically I abandoned my guardian to play others. The problem is simply that too many of the professions are riddled with bugs and imbalances and it's driving people to play the few that aren't. Guardian's aren't perfect either but at least most of their traits and skills actually do what they say...

#94 NachyoChez

NachyoChez

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:55 AM

What drew me to the warrior was the flexibility.  Ranged DPS, Melee DPS, Tanking, healing, buffing, LOTS of weapons to switch the builds up on the fly... what's not to love?  It's also an incredibly forgiving class; when first learning the game and abilities, the Soldier classes have the survivability to take the punishment and not be eating dirt.

#95 jktstance

jktstance

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

The heavy armor in this game looks the best IMO.  Especially on Charr if it accounts for tails.  That might also be a reason other than the fact that Guardians and Warriors are fast, safe pve professions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users