Llewey

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 13 posts
  • Guild Tag:[iPNi]
  • Server:Ferguson’s Crossing

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:38 AM

Hey all!

First I want to say great job with all of the wonderful art and edits you have provided in the forums. I'm really impressed :D

There is one gap that I've found though, and that is crafting icons. I've seen some great avatars based on the different races and professions, but I haven't seen any based on crafting. For many people that is one of the main things that they do in the game and I am sure they would appreciate it. I am also interested in developing an android application for people in the the guild wars community interested in crafting and could really benefit from an icon for each of the crafting professions (armorsmith, artificer, chef, etc.). It could be as simple or as creative/stylized as the creator wants. I've looked at a lot of different resources online and the only site that I've found that even has the original crafting icons is the official wiki, and those are only 20pixels wide.

If you're interested in my application feel free to visit my thread (screenshots of the GUI progress thus far coming in a couple days), but think beyond just my request and consider making this contribution to the community. Thanks!

Dwayna bless you,

Llewey

p.s. It is entirely possible that the icons are out on some other site and I just haven't found them yet. If that's the case, please let me know!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crafting, icons, avatars

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users