1 reply to this topic

#1 Mirth

Mirth

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Server:Gunnar’s Hold

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:21 AM

GW2 is a stunning game fun to explore and there are a lot to see and fight, one of the main drawbacks of the game in my opinion is the lack of grouping incentives and this is why we see a lot of people trying to solo the game rater then be in group, this mentality can be devastating in dungeons.
All of us like nice loots we love to find shiny stuff, in my opinion it can be the best incentive for grouping.
What if every party member will add 2% magical find, in this way a full party will receive 10% magical find that mean that the chance to find good loot will receive a dramatic upgrade.

Edited by Mirth, 11 September 2012 - 11:23 AM.

#2 bdatty

bdatty

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • Guild Tag:[RSS]
  • Server:Northern Shiverpeaks

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:50 PM

Your idea can be abusive and effectively become what you don't want. I can simply ask in map chat to party with someone for the area boost and not talk to them at all or maybe converse in small talk but won't have any meaning in it. Being in a party simply allows you to see other members on the map, simple as that. To change this concept will require more in-dept innovative thinking than just a mere suggestion. Quiet frankly I don't think ArenaNet has the resource or time to implement such idea. No offense. I could be wrong though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: group, reward

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users