3 replies to this topic

#1 XgreatArtist

XgreatArtist

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1496 posts
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:14 PM

i am currently debating what to get for my stats for the exotic lv 80 item. Because what i am aiming for at first (power toughness vitality with precision rune on armor) isnt available anymore, i am down to:

For Armor:
-Valkayrie Power Vitality Crit % with all 6 superior/2x major precision rune
- Valkayrie power vit crit% with 3 major precision rune and 3 toughness rune
-Berserker Power precision crit% with vitality rune

i want to have the best survivalbility as i use LB and sword+warhorn, switching both constantly.

For weapon:
Should i get power precision crit or power vitality crit or power toughness vitality?

Lastly, is toughness really good? I have +285 toughness, +300ish vitality, +550ish precision and +1000ish power from my gears etc etc

#2 Vecuu

Vecuu

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:55 PM

At the moment I'm running Knight's on my armor (Toughness, Power, Precision), and then Valkyrie on my Weapons and Accessories.

I rather like how durable it makes me.  I can't go tanking a boss for more than a couple of seconds or anything crazy like that, but who can?

As an aside, I'm running 30 Wilderness Survival, 25 Nature Magic, and 15 Beast Mastery, while Primarily wielding Axe+Warhorn/Greatsword.

#3 snowybell

snowybell

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:07 PM

I don't think you need alot of crit chance, 45% works fine for me, most of my shortbows are crits.

I'd focus more on power/vit. I'm using 2 pieces of valkyrie, full berserker. power runed.
If you have 60% crit chance but less than 2000 power total, i doubt that would help much.
I'd rather have 45% crit chance and 2000+ power.

#4 XgreatArtist

XgreatArtist

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1496 posts
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:48 AM

currently i only have 24% on my LB and 29% on my sword+horn. Definitely need to boost more crit. The problem is my toughness and precision are the same in number while vitality is 100 more than that. Should i drop all my toughness for vit and precision? IMO toughness seemed to be a waste of stat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users