Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:45 AM
Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:15 AM
- You enter an unusual abandoned building in hopes of finding a jumping puzzle.
- You visit a new city and look up the map for POI's and Vistas and look around for NPC's to beat up to get skill pts.
Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:07 AM
- You try to activate a Guardian Sanctuary every time you're in a packed bus/metro
- You mumble "I achieve things - I'm an achiever!" every time you meet some goal at work
Edited by Heart Collector, 08 October 2012 - 06:09 AM.
Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:34 PM
-when you find yourself trapped in the desert with nothing but a ax, a pickax, and sickle trying to gather all the nodes.
-you view all rabbits as evil creatures bent on your destruction.
-when you hear the word veteran and the word champion you suddenly yell for help to defeat it.
-you yell at people who call rangers hunters
Edited by 7thCylon, 11 October 2012 - 08:36 PM.
Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:42 PM
- If you don't let anyone enter the toilet, cuz you are the point-holder
- If you ask the neighbour for more supplies, cuz you forgot your keys at home and wanna build a trebuchet in front of our house
Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:33 AM
Oh, does this mean we won't have any more of your gloom and doom posts?
Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:58 PM
Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:06 PM
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: addiction, gw2
News & Announcements →
News, Interviews & Articles →
Into the Recesses - Off-Topic →
Gamer's Lair →
The Gathering - General Discussion →
Questions & Answers →
Zojja's Lab - Support →
Technical Support →
Athenaeum Chamber - Detailed Discussion →
Vigil Academy (PvE) →
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users