#721 King Flames

King Flames

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:38 AM

View PostRex Svart, on 30 November 2012 - 11:11 PM, said:

Congrats! Definitely looks legendary ;)

Just wondered, you mentioned it changed it's colours depending on what sky colour/time of the day but does it leave you any footprints? And does those change colours depending on sky/time?
Yes Juggernaut leaves footprints,but just a little quicksilver circle that doesn't depends on sky\time colour,so it's always gray\silver

#722 Rygaros

Rygaros

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:01 PM

First, thanks for all the help from this thread!

I finally managed to craft Twilight this day

Video of it here: http://beta.xfire.com/videos/5c906c

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Over and out

#723 arekkusuro

arekkusuro

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:36 AM

View PostRygaros, on 01 December 2012 - 03:01 PM, said:

Posted Image

this. is. awesome. and congratulations! :DDD looks all sorts of crazy with your flaming armour.

on my way to a juggernaut. can't wait for it to be done. though am leaisurely taking my time. ; ))) getting armour as well for it to match when it's done hehe.

#724 Drogon

Drogon

Fire & Blood

• Site Contributors
  • 2711 posts
  • Guild Tag:[edge]
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:24 PM

Finished my Twilight. :)

Posted Image

#725 Illein

Illein

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2037 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:03 PM

View PostDrogon, on 07 December 2012 - 12:24 PM, said:

Finished my Twilight. :)

Posted Image

Grats!

Treading on the step with mine really - everything you don't instantly buy gets more expensive by the week yet saving up a little money to actually invest more profitable doesn't make up for it -_-

#726 Drogon

Drogon

Fire & Blood

• Site Contributors
  • 2711 posts
  • Guild Tag:[edge]
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:31 PM

View PostIllein, on 07 December 2012 - 01:03 PM, said:

Grats!

Treading on the step with mine really - everything you don't instantly buy gets more expensive by the week yet saving up a little money to actually invest more profitable doesn't make up for it -_-
Thanks! :D

Yeah, Dusk is pretty ridiculous. Yesterday after the karka chest thing got mailed out to a lot of people it went down to 310g. I placed a 305g buy order thinking it would get filled over night, but when I woke up the price was back up at 350g again. I managed to buy mine for 351g. Bit expensive, but the price only seems to be going up. :(

Edited by Drogon, 07 December 2012 - 01:31 PM.

#727 Iratus Mumbo

Iratus Mumbo

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Profession:Thief
  • Guild Tag:[RAGE]
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

View PostRex Svart, on 30 November 2012 - 11:28 PM, said:

So I've been working on my legendary "The Predetor" for quite some time now and I have done a lot of progress, but there are some things I have a very hard time getting, like getting the 100 onyx lodestones, the necessery gold for runestone and overall mats, and ecots and finally the precursor(argh). Any idea what I can do to get these I just mentioned? Or any tips on how you did and what you could have done better?

Other than farming the drop spots for the needed items, and selling the loot you don't need, there isn't much you can do.  I'd suggest going a little slower and doing dungeons, fractals and making sure to get your daily / monthly achievements.  Dungeons to me can actually be a great source of gold.  You get .26 gold for each path completed and some dungeons are insanely quick to do (and some aren't).  With the chance to get rares increased in dungeons, you make gold there as well.  With a solid group you can run full MF gear and food and stacking sigil and increase profits that way.  Then the dungeon tokens are a side bonus.  People are just buying multiples of the cheapest item with their extra tokens and salvaging them for ectos.

I personally slowed my pursuit a day ago.  I have the Clovers, the remaining Karma, most of my WvW badges, 80% map complete, story almost done.  But I only have 250 +/- gold.  Twilight costs around 1,100 gold so I'm months away and that's the reason I slowed my roll - I didn't want my entire game play to be just farming for gold.  I'll get gold a little slower (maybe) and play whatever I feel like playing any given night.

PS - 1,100 does not include the cost of leveling 2 crafts to 400...  Crafting to me has been an expense and not a profitable adventure.  The market won't allow the raw prices to be cheaper than what the item is selling for (given the 15% TP fees).

#728 Illein

Illein

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2037 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:24 PM

Just a little upset that everything I could get through actually playing the game - I actually got weeks if not months ago. But those damn things that you can exclusively grind are just too damn tedious.

#729 Iratus Mumbo

Iratus Mumbo

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:32 PM

View PostIllein, on 07 December 2012 - 02:24 PM, said:

Just a little upset that everything I could get through actually playing the game - I actually got weeks if not months ago. But those damn things that you can exclusively grind are just too damn tedious.

Yeah :/

Anet is smart, for sure, they have made (IMO) the most difficult part about getting a legendary something you can purchase with cash = gold.  Congratz to the people that have earned a legendary without paying for it, but at making 1-2 gold an hour you are looking at 1500 hour played never having done or bought anything else in the game, to get Twilight (for example).  I'm sure with the hours I've played I've earned 800-1000 gold, but I've experimented with build, different professions, bought bag slots, bank slots, multiple exotic sets, multiple rune sets, sigils to try out, etc etc etc.  I even dumped 100 gold into the mystic forge before just giving up and deciding to buy Dusk with gold (eventually).

It's all good though..  no biggie to me.  I'll just play the game and enjoy and if I have the gold to buy Twilight someday, well, I prolly won't because Legendary 2 will be out.  There are cooler looking GS's out there anyway now, so I don't need the "Status Symbol" of Twilight.  Then again, I change my mind all the time so tomorrow is a new day!

#730 Illein

Illein

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2037 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:46 PM

View PostIratus Mumbo, on 07 December 2012 - 02:32 PM, said:

Yeah :/

Anet is smart, for sure, they have made (IMO) the most difficult part about getting a legendary something you can purchase with cash = gold.  Congratz to the people that have earned a legendary without paying for it, but at making 1-2 gold an hour you are looking at 1500 hour played never having done or bought anything else in the game, to get Twilight (for example).  I'm sure with the hours I've played I've earned 800-1000 gold, but I've experimented with build, different professions, bought bag slots, bank slots, multiple exotic sets, multiple rune sets, sigils to try out, etc etc etc.  I even dumped 100 gold into the mystic forge before just giving up and deciding to buy Dusk with gold (eventually).

It's all good though..  no biggie to me.  I'll just play the game and enjoy and if I have the gold to buy Twilight someday, well, I prolly won't because Legendary 2 will be out.  There are cooler looking GS's out there anyway now, so I don't need the "Status Symbol" of Twilight.  Then again, I change my mind all the time so tomorrow is a new day!

800-1000 G sounds unrealistic, I'd guess more like ~300g but I know what you mean yeah.

The bad thing about it is - that I don't even like the Hammer for WvW :D But for dungeon runs its great, so at least it'll get some usage ;) Would still rather have something I use for both those parts of the game after all that's invested but alas - no such thing just yet.

#731 Iratus Mumbo

Iratus Mumbo

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:49 PM

View PostIllein, on 07 December 2012 - 02:46 PM, said:

800-1000 G sounds unrealistic, I'd guess more like ~300g but I know what you mean yeah.

Lol, well I'm certainly not going to tell you how I make my gold :)  But with over 600 hours played at level 80, that's easily 600 gold right there.  I have ways of making more, which I won't share, but are common knowledge.

View PostIllein, on 07 December 2012 - 02:46 PM, said:

The bad thing about it is - that I don't even like the Hammer for WvW :D But for dungeon runs its great, so at least it'll get some usage ;) Would still rather have something I use for both those parts of the game after all that's invested but alas - no such thing just yet.

Kudos to you for running the hammer.  I am horrible w/ it and it feels boring (slow).

#732 BreadBuddy

BreadBuddy

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:58 AM

Question for those going for the Juggernaut.

How are you planning on getting Silver Doubloons with these current prices?

#733 Illein

Illein

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2037 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:08 AM

View PostBreadBuddy, on 09 December 2012 - 03:58 AM, said:

Question for those going for the Juggernaut.

How are you planning on getting Silver Doubloons with these current prices?

Oh they increased? Bought ~210 of them very very early at 2c a piece or something, looking in a sec how much I have to fork out for the remaining 40..

Edit: ROFLMAO - 34s a pop, what the *. Glad I only need 16 more ;)

Edited by Illein, 09 December 2012 - 10:33 AM.

#734 Benji Tshi

Benji Tshi

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Profession:Warrior
  • Guild Tag:[LCN]
  • Server:Augury Rock

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:40 PM

Same as Illein. Bought them some weeks ago, around 1s each so it was quite affordable (considering the price of other T6 or platine doublons)...Unfortunately, with around 1100hrs playing GW2, i got around 10/20 doublons of each. I don't believe it's possible to gather 250 doublons unless you can be very very patient. So i would advise you to place some offers around 30s and keep farming gold.
Placing such an offer costs you nothing (you can cancel it anytime without any taxes) and it could be a nice try (saving 4s over 250 units means 10g). I don't think price will drop anytime soon and you would better spend time farming T6 mats or gold.

Anyway, small update regarding my own Juggernaut : got the precursor yesterday. Following the ingame mail that Anet sent to many players, precursors prices dropped a little bit so my offer @130g worked out. Now i still need around 40 to 125 for each T6 (including ectos) and wait for Balthazar to be free again...and i will be done with everything ! Yay, so close

EDIT : oh and regarding the price...i counted it this morning : 370g in my bank, 130 for the precursor and i would need around 180 more to buy those missing T6. In addition, 100g for the icy runestones and 20g for the mystic recipes. And of course the mystic clovers, they costed me around 90 additionnal gold. So total would be around 890...and Juggernaut is one of the cheapest as it only requires silver doublons and molten lodestones.

Edited by Benji Tshi, 09 December 2012 - 03:47 PM.

#735 Illein

Illein

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2037 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

View PostBenji Tshi, on 09 December 2012 - 03:40 PM, said:

Same as Illein. Bought them some weeks ago, around 1s each so it was quite affordable (considering the price of other T6 or platine doublons)...Unfortunately, with around 1100hrs playing GW2, i got around 10/20 doublons of each. I don't believe it's possible to gather 250 doublons unless you can be very very patient. So i would advise you to place some offers around 30s and keep farming gold.
Placing such an offer costs you nothing (you can cancel it anytime without any taxes) and it could be a nice try (saving 4s over 250 units means 10g). I don't think price will drop anytime soon and you would better spend time farming T6 mats or gold.

Anyway, small update regarding my own Juggernaut : got the precursor yesterday. Following the ingame mail that Anet sent to many players, precursors prices dropped a little bit so my offer @130g worked out. Now i still need around 40 to 125 for each T6 (including ectos) and wait for Balthazar to be free again...and i will be done with everything ! Yay, so close

EDIT : oh and regarding the price...i counted it this morning : 370g in my bank, 130 for the precursor and i would need around 180 more to buy those missing T6. In addition, 100g for the icy runestones and 20g for the mystic recipes. And of course the mystic clovers, they costed me around 90 additionnal gold. So total would be around 890...and Juggernaut is one of the cheapest as it only requires silver doublons and molten lodestones.

We're similarly far then :D I got the Blood/Scales/Sacs/Bones/Vicious claws full now - god damn Elaborate Totems are hitting an all time high just when I need them, figures!

So still need:
149 (lol) Molten Lodestones
230 Vicious Fangs
245 Elaborate Totems
200 Ectos

and 120g for Icy Runestones+Gift recipes.

So yeah...so close, yet so far :(

Edited by Illein, 09 December 2012 - 04:35 PM.

#736 Benji Tshi

Benji Tshi

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:03 PM

Still, every step is one step closer and i feel like i will eventually get the legendary all done before xmas. Quite happy ^^
What i need :
-75 blood
-112 venom
-132 totems
-54 dust
-98 fangs
-103 claws
-52 bones
-40 scales
-118 ectos

I'm farming all of these simulteanously so it doesn't get boring. Naturally, dust and bones comes quite quickly as i spend a lot of time in Orr. Blood as well as i like Karkas/Arctodus/Trolls/Skelks. But then, regarding venoms, claws or fangs, i find it handy to farm gold and place some offers on TP. I got 40 fangs today for around 4g, which means roughly 2-3 hours of gold garming while i would only get 10/15 fangs if i focus on this only.
And of course, totems are a real pain in the ass...And i don't want to pay that much (25s each i think) :P

Edited by Benji Tshi, 09 December 2012 - 06:04 PM.

#737 Illein

Illein

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2037 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:44 PM

View PostBenji Tshi, on 09 December 2012 - 06:03 PM, said:

Still, every step is one step closer and i feel like i will eventually get the legendary all done before xmas. Quite happy ^^
What i need :
-75 blood
-112 venom
-132 totems
-54 dust
-98 fangs
-103 claws
-52 bones
-40 scales
-118 ectos

I'm farming all of these simulteanously so it doesn't get boring. Naturally, dust and bones comes quite quickly as i spend a lot of time in Orr. Blood as well as i like Karkas/Arctodus/Trolls/Skelks. But then, regarding venoms, claws or fangs, i find it handy to farm gold and place some offers on TP. I got 40 fangs today for around 4g, which means roughly 2-3 hours of gold garming while i would only get 10/15 fangs if i focus on this only.
And of course, totems are a real pain in the ass...And i don't want to pay that much (25s each i think) :P

So MF Gear Orr farming? MEH.

If I get all those mats I am still missing - I can proudly say I didn't have to circle-farm Orr like a mule ONCE to do it :D I just hate farming like that :(

#738 Benji Tshi

Benji Tshi

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:17 PM

I don't like it either. I spent around 20 hours this way and then they nerfed it. SInnce that time, i'm just walking around with MF stuff and do every single event i can, much specially Megill and Plinx, while mining my orichalcum...and as i have 3 lvl80 chars, they all do the same kind of loop. I also run dungeons (1g) and it usually takes 20 to 40 minutes.

#739 Ice2503

Ice2503

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:52 AM

Hey guys, is there anything like the karka-event coming with the winterdays? All I need to craft my Twilight now is Dusk, the other components are all done. I don't know if I should wait now or try my luck with the mystic forge? I have about 200g right now. What would you recommend me to do? :)

#740 Benji Tshi

Benji Tshi

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:42 AM

Wait, at least until Jan 3rd. It's the time the winter/xmas event will be over and i bet you that until that day, many people will be running the new dungeon. If it's the same as halloween, we should see quite a lot of exotics dropping from this dungeon. Therefore there might be some precursors and the price wull probably drop down. Anyway, right now it's about 500g for Dusk so you're far far away if you want to buy it. And if you were planning to play with the mystic forge then...good luck :D

#741 Illein

Illein

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2037 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:19 AM

View PostIce2503, on 12 December 2012 - 08:52 AM, said:

Hey guys, is there anything like the karka-event coming with the winterdays? All I need to craft my Twilight now is Dusk, the other components are all done. I don't know if I should wait now or try my luck with the mystic forge? I have about 200g right now. What would you recommend me to do? :)

I'd recommend - save up until the day the Scavenger Hunt is coming. If you get the gold before they even announce it - I'd just buy it off the TH. If they announce it to come right around, I'd just get the precursor from there and spend those ~350 puppies you've accumulated by then, for a second one, or T3 + then some - whatever you like, pretty much.

I just don't see it coming any time soon, despite the rather foggy "Don't expect it in the 15th of November patch just yet". It might come in February or something - but I, myself would rather have the legendary and save another 100g until then or something, than wait til February ^^

#742 Ice2503

Ice2503

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:27 AM

Thanks for your answer! Buying dusk for 500g is out of question :D . Anet mentioned a scavenger hunt for precursors, but I dont know if there are any new informations about that. I farmed since 1 month to get twilight and now the goal seems so close...
On the one hand I dont want to wait any longer, but on the other hand I dont know if it's a good idea to try my luck with the Mystic Forge... :D

#743 Benji Tshi

Benji Tshi

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:37 AM

I was in the same situation some weeks ago. When i saw a video of a poor guy (on that same topic) throwing away roughly 1500+800 rare 80 items (that means 570 attempts) to get nothing but some shitty exotics, i stopped expecting anything from this path...I was just focusing on gathering gold and joining meta events like Jormag or Orr temples (these can drop precursors).
I gathered roughly 100g but my precursor was around 250+, no way. Then it dropped to 180/190 thanks to the Karka event but it was still too much to me. So i placed an offer at 130g and decided to wait until some lucky players would be nice enough to sell it around that price. And evnetually, thanks to the ingame mail that anet sent to many people following the karka-fail event, precursors' price got down again and i got mine.

#744 Illein

Illein

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2037 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:32 PM

View PostIce2503, on 12 December 2012 - 08:52 AM, said:

On a second thought, you might want to buy up all the Charged Lodestones and put a new 5G prize tag to them -_- They are a pain in the ass to farm and there are barely any in the TH - 150g and you control it pretty much :D

Only bad thing would be, someone else hoarded a big amount of them, but that might not be too likely.

#745 Anemone

Anemone

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1373 posts
  • Guild Tag:[TOR]
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:42 PM

View PostIllein, on 12 December 2012 - 03:32 PM, said:

On a second thought, you might want to buy up all the Charged Lodestones and put a new 5G prize tag to them -_- They are a pain in the ass to farm and there are barely any in the TH - 150g and you control it pretty much :D

Only bad thing would be, someone else hoarded a big amount of them, but that might not be too likely.
There are hordes sure, but with their supply they still wouldn't come even close to the demand.
I right now need some t6mats, runestones and charged loadstones and I find it quite dreadful  how charged loadstones are the only one skyrocketing and never going down. Not sure how anets thinks on leading the market and economy but they should come up with some balance to max limit to how an items should hit, if it becomes more expensive rise the drop if the price goes bellow some average make the rarity higher, whatever it take but its dumb that for example you would have to pay 200-300gold more for sunrise then other legendary and you don't even get accaunt medal for that.

I would have no issues if they cost like3gold or 2gold each but be like runestones- bought from a merchant because at least then you don't have to worry about price jumping like rabbits.

#746 Ice2503

Ice2503

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:02 PM

hehe nice idea but that won't work since they are at 4g/each right now. with 150g I could buy 40 lodestones... :D
Man...I'm really having a hard time keeping myself from using the mystic forge...the devil inside me gets stronger and stronger :D

Edited by Ice2503, 12 December 2012 - 04:04 PM.

#747 Illein

Illein

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2037 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:05 PM

View PostAnemone, on 12 December 2012 - 03:42 PM, said:

There are hordes sure, but with their supply they still wouldn't come even close to the demand.
I right now need some t6mats, runestones and charged loadstones and I find it quite dreadful  how charged loadstones are the only one skyrocketing and never going down. Not sure how anets thinks on leading the market and economy but they should come up with some balance to max limit to how an items should hit, if it becomes more expensive rise the drop if the price goes bellow some average make the rarity higher, whatever it take but its dumb that for example you would have to pay 200-300gold more for sunrise then other legendary and you don't even get accaunt medal for that.

I would have no issues if they cost like3gold or 2gold each but be like runestones- bought from a merchant because at least then you don't have to worry about price jumping like rabbits.

Then again, they are only so steep because Sunrise along with Twilight are probably the most popular legendary weapons out there. It's not like someone forces anyone to craft those two and only those. When you could just as much have the minstrel for probably 500g less :D

It's just that it appeals to so many people, that they can charge pretty much anything. Especially if you're on a server which rarely ever has Temple of the Zephyr - you're shit out of luck on ever getting those 100 Charged Lodestones you need...

I don't think they should mess around too much with drop rates or TH prices - I'd rather they reconsider the ways to acquire them and/or amount of items needed in that regard.

I mean whoever had the idea that 500 Ectoplasms i.e. is an adequate price for the best back piece you can get - obviously never acquired 500 of those puppies through anything but coding 500 pieces into his inventory out of thin air ;)

@Ice: For some reason I was shown a lot less Charged Lodestones than are actually in the Trading Post - it's futile, there are at least ~2000 G worth of them in there, so yeah. No monopoly any time soon :D

Edited by Illein, 12 December 2012 - 04:08 PM.

#748 Iratus Mumbo

Iratus Mumbo

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:43 PM

Don't expect too much help from Anet.  They will tease us with events and tweaks that help with the price of a legendary, but this has got to be raining in profits for them.

Basics:  Anet needs Gold to evaporate from the economy (consumables, TP fees, Mystic Forge to name a few) -> Gold is getting cheaper by the day to buy with cash -> People will spend Gold more freely (like my ex) -> Prices will rise as people will pay more (Gold) but less (Cash) on any given item -> More people will become consumed with high end items during events and tweaks and get sucked into the whole pursuit of high-end style (not function) and more money was spent.

I personally got consumed with my pursuit of Twilight when Karma became a non-issue.  Karma at first was my biggest hump until they made it grow on trees.  When I needed 1,200,000 Karma +/- I was looking at doing 2,000 + DE's (with 50% Karma Boost).  There were Karma farming guides that made it reasonable, but making 270,000 Karma available per month just in dailies and monthlies made me reconsider my pursuit.

So now what do I have? 77 Clovers, Map Completion close enough to finish in a week, another 500,000 Karma sitting and waiting, 2 weeks left of WvW play/puzzles and 4 straight months of making 7 Gold per night (doable, but not easy and time consuming).  So I'm 2 weeks +/- away on everything but Gold which is 18 weeks away at current prices.  Chances are it'll go down, but then back up.  So my pursuit is on pause.  I'm making a few gold a day, playing alts, having fun and hoping Clovers will be used for something else someday.

I really have no issues with the cost anymore... There are better skins from what I've seen for all types of weapons than any legendary, IMO.  Twilight looks amazing, has the status of legendary (bleh) and is still desirable, but it doesn't really mean a whole lot other than you were able and wiling to farm a lot of Gold (or buy it - which I'm not against either).  I for one have a few other GS's that I'd rather have, since status means nothing and appearance is most important - to me.

Anyway, Kudos to all of you who continue your pursuit. Just don't blow all your cash on one item or my guess is you'll regret it sooner than later.  I'm actually leaning toward being a GS collector.  I have Corrupted, a few Dungeon GS's and can afford Vision of the Mist.  If I saved enough for Twilight, I could have Volcanus and another Top GS.

Ugh, post too long sorry!

#749 Benji Tshi

Benji Tshi

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:33 PM

View PostIllein, on 12 December 2012 - 04:05 PM, said:

I mean whoever had the idea that 500 Ectoplasms i.e. is an adequate price for the best back piece you can get - obviously never acquired 500 of those puppies through anything but coding 500 pieces into his inventory out of thin air ;)

Hahaha, very nicely said. I gathered around 650 of them within 4 months (i bought a lot as well, but i stopped since it raised to 20+ silver each). Everything went in my 3 char's stuff and legendary (and i still lack around 60), i'm certainly not going to waste 250 or even 500 of them just for a backpiece which is only 25% better thant the one i bought off the TP for around 15s and which anyway represent no more than +0.5% to my stats!

Edited by Benji Tshi, 12 December 2012 - 10:33 PM.

#750 Benji Tshi

Benji Tshi

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:19 AM

Got everything done. Though i'm broke right now...But happy. And seems like i get focused much easily while fighting in WvW :D

http://www.guildwars...e-video-inside/

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users