• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:06 PM

Guild Name : Knights Of The True Cross Order [Holy]
Members: 114
chat: Mumble
Server: Maguuma
Leader : Kid Death

:Hi I'm the leader of the guild "Knights of the True Cross Order [Holy]". first of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to view this. My guild is currently looking for more players to join our family whether it be casual or active, vet or new players. we welcome all who want to join. let me tell you about my guild.

the name comes from one of my favorite anime series "Blue Exorcist " so we are not a religion based guild we accept anyone regardless of religion background.

We currently have 114 members. about 30+ people on during most hours of the day. our members are an amazing group of people, everyone is goofy and likes to have fun but also has a deep respect for one another.  we have several active dedicated level 80's that help out.

The guild is always doing group events/leveling/dungeon grind/WvW/ect.   we do have a bunch of guild upgrades like banners buff bank armor emblem and more. our influence comes in at a steady 2k+ everyday

The long term goals of the guild is to become a major WvW power on our server, to become known by all the other servers, to be feared by us.

our short term goals are just to grow closer as a family. and most importantly have fun. that's why we are all here.

other faqs : we do have a mumble server. there are no recs for joining. our guild calls Maguuma home, also we are very goofy and playful and love to joke around :).

so if you are interested in joining us or have any questions please contact me either on this website or in game. my ingame name is Kid Death.

thank you for your time :)  KD

Edited by kid_death, 14 September 2012 - 08:04 PM.

#2 LillyCakes9909

LillyCakes9909

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 08:12 PM

This guild is so awesome! Everyone should join :D We love helping new members!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users