With this build you'll become a boon master and you should survive 2-3 people for few minutes before the reinforcement comes. Also with all of the cooldowns you should win 1v1 vs anyone.
playstyle in the tournament:
start off : with a staff, place swiftness on 4 second mark(before the battle begins) to give swiftness to everyone, the skill will recharge again before you hit your destination, with this build you should probably rush mid point ,you'll get two swiftness off and be first one there.
- use shouts all the time, the effects do stack and cooldown is quite low
- when there are allies around always use staff 4 when you have a chance, the might boost is really good
- use shield 5 to knock targets and then staff 5 from keeping them from points (works well at clocktower , shield knock -> block the way to the point -> point is yours)
- Dodge Dodge Dodge ! dodging heals you and nearby allies quite a bit.
- remember to swap weapons when everything is on cooldown
- SPAM SPAM 1 , every 3rd mace hit heals and rune of water heals too
- rez and finish people off, before you do that always use stability skill (virtue of courage or Stand Your Ground)
I would write more but I think everything else is pretty obvious, feel free to ask if you have any questions, today we only lost 2 tournaments out of 15 or so.
Edit: also remember, with this build your job is not to kill stuff, it's to defend points and your allies.
Edited by Chocolate Bo, 15 September 2012 - 12:30 AM.