#1 El_Polo_Loco

El_Polo_Loco

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Krew]
  • Server:Borlis Pass

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:02 PM

I'm leveling and kinda stuck I'm not sure where to go.  Fireheart Rise seems to be the only place. Considering Far Shiverpeaks says it's 70-80 but all the mobs are lvl 80.

#2 Striken7

Striken7

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Guild Tag:[TDN]
  • Server:Sorrow’s Furnace

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:36 PM

Follow the story and you'll end up in Orr, where there's 70-75, 75-80, and level 80 zones.

#3 vbleep

vbleep

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:43 PM

I'm kind of feeling like the OP.. My engineer is level 76 now and when I go into the Straits of Devastation, all hell seems to break loose.  Its very very easy to die there.  If you come in from the north and head east, there is an event going on there a little ways down the road and there's just mobs of enemies and they all want to kill me.  It says lvel 60-70 but it seems more like straight up 80.  Its a huge difference from the previous zones where I would occasionally get downed but here, its a battle to stay alive.  Last night I went there again and headed west instead of east and I found a karma vendor where I got a new pair of pants and I think some boots that were better than I had.  I use dual pistols, rocket turret and grenades, and elixir B, and Balthazar's hounds or drop a crate as elite.

#4 mdapol

mdapol

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:47 PM

Uh, how about anywhere?  You get xp from any zone dude.

#5 Skrobble

Skrobble

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[vM]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:48 PM

View PostEl_Polo_Loco, on 17 September 2012 - 03:02 PM, said:

I'm leveling and kinda stuck I'm not sure where to go.  Fireheart Rise seems to be the only place. Considering Far Shiverpeaks says it's 70-80 but all the mobs are lvl 80.

Try taking a break from the leveling "grind" and try to do some 100% map completions. You'll get great experience, and IMO it's a welcome break from killing mobs over and over again.

#6 Ascari

Ascari

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:54 PM

Yeah, anywhere really. :)

Doing story, exploring, crafting, reviving everyone I come across, a little bit of everything really... by the time I got to 70 I was just arriving in Ebonhawk.

#7 Tevesh

Tevesh

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1005 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:21 PM

Frostgorge sound has a lot of 70-75 content. If you dont know where to look and dont want to find out, that's not a design problem.
Also, your personal story takes you by the hand into the 70+ zone. Kind of hard to make navigation through content easier than that.

#8 lmaonade

lmaonade

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • Guild Tag:[NGE]
  • Server:Crystal Desert

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:54 AM

frostgorge sound and the Orr areas are best for 70-80

#9 aarka

aarka

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:00 AM

You can level anywhere in the world. Go somewhere you haven't been yet.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leveling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users