5 replies to this topic

#1 qq6

qq6

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:23 AM

UPDATED 18/09

Will keep to 1 thread, just going to update this one all the time with new images.

Frostgorge Sound = 2 ores / 2 ancients
Malchor's Leap = 5
Cursed Shore = 5

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by qq6, 19 September 2012 - 04:32 PM.

#2 Pacer

Pacer

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Guild Tag:[NoS]
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:03 PM

I cant find the east one in Frostgorge sound, one of the green spots are an orich ore.

Okay I cant find the second ore in Frostgorge sound, it seems like they have made some changes to how they spawn or maybe the server went down after this was posted?

Edited by Pacer, 19 September 2012 - 12:10 PM.

#3 Merdur

Merdur

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Guild Tag:[LGN]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:15 PM

The spawn's are not set, they are completely random based on the spawn locations of mithril(same goes for anchient wood). If your map all the T5 wood/ore locations then you will have a good indication of where to look. But in truth the best way is to just run around the zone for 20-40 minutes<depending on your class> and look for them. I think i've seen maybe one orichalcum in the same place two day's in a row.

#4 Pacer

Pacer

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Guild Tag:[NoS]
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:22 PM

View PostMerdur, on 19 September 2012 - 12:15 PM, said:

The spawn's are not set, they are completely random based on the spawn locations of mithril(same goes for anchient wood). If your map all the T5 wood/ore locations then you will have a good indication of where to look. But in truth the best way is to just run around the zone for 20-40 minutes<depending on your class> and look for them. I think i've seen maybe one orichalcum in the same place two day's in a row.
The spawns are the same for all players and the last many days they only reset every time there was a server reset maybe they changed it but that is the reason why this thread is made every day.

#5 rakurai

rakurai

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:23 PM

they reseted the servers again this morning so i guess thats why the spots are no longer valid.

#6 qq6

qq6

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:52 PM

It seems to have reset again, i am transferring out of desolation, so if any1 wants to do this.. and share you can take over etc.. good luck peeps and have fun in gw2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: desolation, orichalcum, orichalcum ore, ore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users