• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 spritepac

spritepac

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:02 PM

Im a level 22 warrior and really liking the sword/shield with rifle combo and am trying to go a power/precision/condition damage build. I was wondering if that is possible and viable. It seems to work as arms provides me with condition damage and precision and strength provides me with power. Also how does being a banner warrior play out in dungeons? That is my goal in dungeons hoping to get 10 tactics as to make my banners very effective.

#2 DrunkenMadKing

DrunkenMadKing

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 472 posts
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:26 PM

View Postspritepac, on 19 September 2012 - 12:02 PM, said:

Im a level 22 warrior and really liking the sword/shield with rifle combo and am trying to go a power/precision/condition damage build. I was wondering if that is possible and viable. It seems to work as arms provides me with condition damage and precision and strength provides me with power. Also how does being a banner warrior play out in dungeons? That is my goal in dungeons hoping to get 10 tactics as to make my banners very effective.

I can't say I am an expert but I run an Axe/Axe and Rifle build.  I typically go with power/precision.  I try to keep my crit chances around 45-55 percent and then load up power.  I put in some condition damage but that's not my focus with my weapon sets.

Banner's work very well in dungeons  although so do shouts.  Banners the only issue I see is that they have a limited range and in dungeons you are constantly moving so I am debating moving to shouts.

I will say that i'm not a big fan of shield as I don't see it brings much to the warrior.  I feel sword/sword would be better for you and in your case you would need to load up on more condition then I would say precision as you will be getting a ton of bleed damage from your swords.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users