We are a mostly-PvE guild that runs by a few basic philosophies:
* Recruit Fun, Pleasant, Mature people, regardless of skill level or age.
* All Participation is Voluntary.
* Not 'enforcing' specific builds on our players; everyone is free to play according to thier own pace and style.
* General Merriment and Insanity!
In short, I've tried to make RoMS a home for people who just want to enjoy the game, without all the politics, drama, beaurocracy and intrusive time requrements that exist in some other guilds. All ages and levels are accepted, as long as they demonstrate the needed maturity to not constantly annoy our other members. The guild is a family-friendly environment (Approx PG/PG-13)
Please keep in mind that we are NOT a guild whose focus is success in-game at all costs. Win or lose, our emphasis is on having fun while we do it, chalking failures up to a learning experience.... or, in some cases, a magnificient explosion of chaos resulting from the intentional or unintentional aggro of a spectacular array of monsterous nastiness. In short, if you want to WIN above all things, this is not the guild for you. If you want to have FUN above all things, you might just be the biological entity that we're looking for.
Right now, my goal for RoMS is to build up our ranks for all time slots. We are mostly active in the evenings in US time zones at this time, but I'd love to create more of a morning/noon presence as well. So if you're interested in becoming a member of a growing group of laid-back, friendly players who don't stress whether or not you're fully equipped in ascended gear (Gasp!), give us a ring!
RoMS sports the following attractions:
- Guild membership is fun, friendly, very no-drama and great to joke around with.
- Members of the Guild that are interested in all areas of GW2.
- Weekly Guild events
- Weekly Guild bounties
- Fully upgraded storage
RoMS requires an interview before accepting new members in order to help keep our ranks filled with people who would make the guild fun for everyone. If you are interested in membership, please send a Gurumail to "RainOverPebbles" answering the following questions:
(TIP: I take this interview very seriously - you will bode the best chance of being accepted if you put effort into your answers, and answer honestly)
(ALSO: You can also submit an application for membership at http://www.rosesofth...pplication.html)
1. In your own words, what are you ideally looking for in a guild?
2. What are your favorite activities in Guild Wars 2?
3. Do you have any interest in WvW/PvP, and if so, how much experience do you have?
4. Are you considering representing RoMS as your primary guild? If not, what role will RoMS fill in the guilds you represent?
5. If you were to found a new civilization on a distant planet, what would it be like? What would you call it?
6. If you could be any type of animal bent on destroying the world, what type of animal would you be and how would you do it?
7. Do you have any character names that would be unsuitable for younger players or offensive in general? If any, what are they?
8. Tell us anything else you'd like to say about yourself!
RoMS is on the Sorrow's Furnace server, but you may be on any server. Wanna check us out? Here are the rest of our events for the month: Feel free to contact me to drop by!
Thurs 23th 9pm CST: Guild Bounty + Training
Mon 27th 7pm CST: Rampage through Orr!
Thurs 30th 9pm CST: Guild Bounty + Training
Thanks, and have fun in-game!
For more information, you can check out the following URLs:
Chronicles of Auspicious Fate Alliance Forum:
Edited by RainOverPebbles, Yesterday, 08:22 PM.