• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:36 PM

Hello! I am Zeon from the MDRnation channel, you may know us from our previous thread here about our lorecast which can be found here -  http://www.guildwars...34901-lorecast/ - if you haven't seen it yet!

We're pretty new podcasters however, we do have a strong love for GW2 and it's community thus we felt it was time for us to interact with our community a bit more, specifically the roleplay community! So we've decided to invite them up into our podcast so we can interview and bring to light what they do for the community both EU and NA. If you're interested in this you can leave a message for us so we can contact you :)

Our first interview was with Joxx from Piken Square EU talking about the Lions Shadow Inn where you can see here!

We hope you enjoy this and will watch more. If you do, remember to like, favourite and subscribe and stay tuned! :)

#2 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:39 PM

Our next interview was with known EU organiser Azendi and it was very pleasant! ( If not completely out of control and offensive in every way :P )

#3 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:47 AM

Our latest interview with the EU's own Shattersteel Detachment guild - Zerath Shattersteel talks about his Charr military guild! :)

#4 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:48 PM

Probably my most favourite interview so far with Sara Townsend talking about her Krytan Lawbook project!

#5 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:15 PM

We're taking a brief hiatus with the interviews while we sort ourselves out! We'll be continuing on ASAP ( Next weekend as usual. :) )

#6 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:31 PM

And we're back! I even interviewed Slashgate for you as a returning special!

Here you go and I hope you enjoy!

#7 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:26 PM

I just wish to apologise for the delay in last weeks interview! Unfortunately, I didn't have any internet access where I was so I wasn't able to record or upload anything! I hope you can forgive me and the show will continue a long regular schedule!

#8 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:43 AM

Our latest interview is here and we have a lively foursome on our hands as we interview the leaders of EU's own Third Seraph Regiment!

Here is the video and I hope you enjoy!

#9 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:17 PM

We're back with another person returning to our interview. It's Joxx! Talking about his Pale Hand organised crime project!

#10 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:47 AM

So a rather interesting turn about with our interviews as they become a serious discussion with a PHD student Ashley from Manchester University as she discusses Erotic Roleplay, it's context and what it means! Feel free to share your opinion on it guys if you do watch!

#11 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:00 PM

Another great interview! We're talking to Sacarey from the Obsidian Legion, a Nightmare Court guild!

#12 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:07 PM

No interview this week but we'll be continuing next with another interview. See you then! :)

#13 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

Another interview is abounds as we chat with Wendigo about their EU Match Meet Corporations!

Remember to like, favourite and subscribe if you enjoy these! :)

#14 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:51 PM

Our latest interview is up and running as we talk to Orion Nadja about his website gwrpc.org and his contribution to the RP community! :)

Here is the video and I hope you enjoy! ( And support his website if you want to! :) )

#15 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:15 PM

I wish to apologise for the lack of content this week. The person we had scheduled had some time issues and ended up bailing out right at the last moment making it impossible for us to re-establish a new interview with time for editing, and so forth! We will be continuing on schedule next week and I hope you can forgive us! :)

#16 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:15 PM

Our latest interview here is with the Crimson Serpent Trading Company! Clearly the biggest guild name we could find would do! Check out the video here!

#17 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:51 PM

Our latest interview is here and q-...wait.. Anywho. I'm back with another video and a special one at that. I am interviewed by Slashgate as he queries me about my roleplay and experience as one! Enjoy my shame getting taken out on my own show at this end of year special!

Edited by Baratheas, 29 December 2012 - 10:51 PM.

#18 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

We'll be taking a brief hiatus this week so we can plan content for the channel! So no interview this week but there will be one next week usual time! I hope to see you then!

#19 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:05 PM

Our first interview of 2013 is here as we check out Cap' Krytan Ministry guild on the Tarnished Coast server! Check it out and I hope you like it!

#20 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:21 PM

There will be no interview this week due to communication errors! We will be continuing this next week! We really do apologise!

#21 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:44 PM

Hey! The next interview is up and about as we have a written interview with GW2RP Journalist Marzipanic!

Check it out and enjoy!

Remember to like, favorite and subscribe if you do enjoy our content!

#22 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:20 PM

And this weeks interview is here as we talk to Merlei about her musical and artistic talents and also get a sneak peek at her latest song: Dragon's Greed! ... MUSIC YEAH!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users