Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Where to find armor like duelist armor


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 AEnesidem

AEnesidem

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 105 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Guild Tag:[CoT]
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:15 PM

hello all,
i am at lvl 65 now and am searching for cool armor pieces. I see more and more people with cool armor like the duelist armor set.

where can i find these armor sets? i know i can buy duelist's on the trading post but where can i get them aside from that. Loot? vendor?.
additionaly, could you guys maybe give me some names of cool medium armor so i can find them in the TP?

thanks in advance!

#2 Chiliad

Chiliad

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 119 posts
  • Location:EU

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:02 AM

Yeah I've been wanting to know where to get the Duelist armour in PVE, I have no clue.

#3 Kamatsu

Kamatsu

    G'day Mate

  • Moderators
  • 1469 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:28 AM

One easy way to get names of armour's you like, to enable you to search the TP for them,  is to go to the heart of the mists (pvp) and check out the pvp lockers. To get there, bring up your "h"ero tab, go to the PvP tab, then select to go to the Heart of the Mist's. Once there (and past the tutorial area if you have to go through it - you will on your first time there) you can go to the PvP Lockers, which will enable you to preview all the armour sets available. This way you can find the names of armor sets you like, and can then search the TPO, wiki, Guru's Database, etc for these armour's.

Have a moderation related issue? Send me a PM


#4 AEnesidem

AEnesidem

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 105 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Guild Tag:[CoT]
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:20 AM

View PostKamatsu, on 24 September 2012 - 10:28 AM, said:

One easy way to get names of armour's you like, to enable you to search the TP for them,  is to go to the heart of the mists (pvp) and check out the pvp lockers. To get there, bring up your "h"ero tab, go to the PvP tab, then select to go to the Heart of the Mist's. Once there (and past the tutorial area if you have to go through it - you will on your first time there) you can go to the PvP Lockers, which will enable you to preview all the armour sets available. This way you can find the names of armor sets you like, and can then search the TPO, wiki, Guru's Database, etc for these armour's.
hello, thanks for the response. But for example the "duelist" armor is called PvP leather armor in the PvP locker. And for example i like "dark" armor for my guardian, but i can't find any dark armor in the TP which leads me to think the armor has another name in pvp than it has in pve. It's what i've tried from the beginning but often still can't find them due to different naming.

#5 Rukioish

Rukioish

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 604 posts
  • Location:Black Citadel
  • Profession:Ranger
  • Guild Tag:[OMNI]
  • Server:Ferguson’s Crossing

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:33 AM

Link pictures, then we can identify them.

#6 Pariah

Pariah

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 521 posts
  • Location:Finland
  • Profession:Engineer
  • Guild Tag:[BoS]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:38 AM

The PvE Duelist armor comes from Zone completion rewards at 70+ and the PvP Dark armor can be found on many 60+ heart vendors for  karma in the PvE side.

#7 shadowstorme1122

shadowstorme1122

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:52 AM

View PostPariah, on 24 September 2012 - 11:38 AM, said:

The PvE Duelist armor comes from Zone completion rewards at 70+ and the PvP Dark armor can be found on many 60+ heart vendors for  karma in the PvE side.

Can you tell me which zone is that ?

Which karma vendors sells them aswell the entire set

Thanks

#8 JTL2

JTL2

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:32 AM

View Postshadowstorme1122, on 25 September 2012 - 01:52 AM, said:

Can you tell me which zone is that ?

Which karma vendors sells them aswell the entire set

Thanks

I'd like to know this to, because I've complete all the level 70 Zones and haven't found it on a karma vendor or as a drop. And since Karma Vendor items aren't tradeable, I'd like to know how people are able to buy it and then sell it on the Trading Post. And, the TP is all out of this armor, far as I can tell. So if some actually found it in the world, please let us know. Thanks!

#9 Pariah

Pariah

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 521 posts
  • Location:Finland
  • Profession:Engineer
  • Guild Tag:[BoS]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:12 AM

View PostJTL2, on 26 November 2012 - 06:32 AM, said:

I'd like to know this to, because I've complete all the level 70 Zones and haven't found it on a karma vendor or as a drop. And since Karma Vendor items aren't tradeable, I'd like to know how people are able to buy it and then sell it on the Trading Post. And, the TP is all out of this armor, far as I can tell. So if some actually found it in the world, please let us know. Thanks!
Dark armor comes from heart vendors in Fireheart Rise. It can not be found in the Trading Post.

Posted Image

http://dulfy.net/201...ma-vendor-list/

#10 matsif

matsif

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1516 posts
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:13 PM

View PostPariah, on 26 November 2012 - 11:12 AM, said:

Dark armor comes from heart vendors in Fireheart Rise. It can not be found in the Trading Post.

also the non-exotic karma vendors in Orr have it, but Fireheart is probably easier to get to.

#11 aarka

aarka

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:27 PM

Zone completion is your best bet. Although it's random what you get. There are 3 armor sets, one light, medium and heavy. The medium reward is always duelist. But you also have a chance to get a weapon instead. Each zone will give you 2 exotics. There are 6 zones that give these upon completion:

Fireheart Rise: 60-70
Mount Maelstrom: 60-70
Frostgorge Sound: 70-80
Straits of Devastation: 70-75
Malchor's Leap: 75-80
Cursed Shore: 80

I've done all these zones on 4 characters so the info is correct. Good luck.

Edited by aarka, 26 November 2012 - 03:28 PM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users