7 replies to this topic

#1 Aidanya

Aidanya

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:47 PM

Welcome to our page.

We, HoA, are an European community within many games focusing on friendship and simply enjoying ourselves whilst playing! Games included currently are League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Minecraft, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2 and Warcraft III.
Each of these games are drastically different, but united in the theme of togetherness!

We are a passionate, enthusiastic and dedicated group of gamers of all skill levels. We enjoy spending time both in-game discussing our play, or on our private forums and TeamSpeak going over the various aspects and strategies of the game.
To this end, we host events multiple times a week and in the evenings organize daily dungeon runs.

We’re looking for people who are friendly, active and with a sense of humor. It’s also good if you enjoy playing with others or just hanging out! As said before, we focus most of our communication through TS, so voice chat is required.
All that said, we’re simply looking for nice folks who understand that the kittens are off limits…

HoA is a place you can meet friends and have lots of fun. We organize regular dungeon runs and events and own a private Teamspeak server and forums.
Also we’re doing some random fun stuff like Chicken runs and karaoke nights where the new recruits may or may not be forced to sing a duet with the guild leader! Be warned he likes Katy Perry songs.

How to contact us:
- You can speak to us ingame to join. You’ll start as a guild Recruit so we can get to know you.
- On our website: http://www.join.clan-hoa.com/

See you ingame
Handlebar.6490 and Aidanya.8647

Edited by Aidanya, 13 November 2012 - 07:34 PM.

#2 Aidanya

Aidanya

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:59 PM

We have grown a bit since the start of the game. both in game and in spirit.

We practicly run all kinds of dungeons every night. our guild is continuing to advance we have a broad scale of flags and boosts ready for use. between our members we almost have atleast all crafts on 400 once. we can craft anything you want.

as for spirit let me give you an example from yesterday evening:
One of our League of legends members posted a fun idea on the forums about a week ago called “The Glen Event” (Glen is our community leader). Where everyone on teamspeak had to make the funniest movie related name with glen in it. so last night we had about 20+ members on teamspeak with glennames. I came in 3th with Glendalf and the winner was Me, myself and Glen (i tought Dude, where is my Glen was best). There was even a prize at the end i think.
This is the sort of community we build.

Feel like joining us ?
Check us on www.clan-hoa.com
or make an application at www.join.clan-hoa.com
greetz
Aidanya

#3 Aidanya

Aidanya

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:06 PM

it is time for the weekly update again. this time i would want to talk more about us. however i found a very good post of my officer ChromeLTD and i would like to share it with u all:

Good morning.

New to Guildwars 2 and want to find a nice place to level and grow within the game then come give HoA a try.

We welcome players of all levels and skill isnt a requirement as we hope thats something you will find easy to do within our Guild.

Be it Pve ,sPvP or WvWvW we encourage all playstyles within the game and dont expect our members to do things that are not fun for them.

Casual content sharing with friends or working towards the endgame dungeons and gear is something we enjoy. With the possibility of Duels being added in future patches the fun is just going to increase.

Try out new classes and level together or ask some of our members to come play sPvP so you can test out that new dream build.

Keep the applications coming.

Thankyou for your time
Chromeltd.

thank you for the read.
if more information about joining or other stuff see the top post.

greetz
Aidanya

#4 Aidanya

Aidanya

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:49 PM

Hello everyone,

Its time for the weekly update.
The biggest news we have is the server switch we are making. We are moving from Seafarer's Rest to Gandara. We hope the server switch will give our members more people to level/play with. It will also help us find more new members. So if your looking for a guild on Gandara sign up now.

Cause of the server switch we are giving a going away Event. Where all members get all kinds of guildbuffs and a full day of farm/dungoen groups. During the event we have a few special things planned like Keg brawling and a very funny Chicken run.
And ofc all events will have prizes.

Last but not least we are also enjoying the Halloween events. Anet is known for their awesome special holiday events. and they sure lived up to my expectations on this one. (cant wait for wintersday, snowballfights!!!!!).

Feel like joining us with the events or on the new server?
Apply now at http://www.join.clan-hoa.com
or Pm me (Aidanya.8647) ingame

greetz
Aidanya

#5 Aidanya

Aidanya

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:58 PM

We have been on the Gandara server for a while now. and we love it!!!!!!
Its been so much easier to fill up our dungeon teams with random people.
Every random we get is nice and cooperative. we even recruited a few.

Thumbs up for the Gandara community.

Besides we have been beefing up our dungeon runs. we now done 24mins runs in AC. without using any potions or buffs. good money to be made in there.

Also some of us have been spending a lot of time helping our newer members get trought their story modes and first dungeons.
so even if your are not experianced with dungeons. you are very welcome here.

greetz
Aidanya

#6 Aidanya

Aidanya

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:46 AM

Still looking for people to do the new content with?

greetz
Aidanya

#7 Aidanya

Aidanya

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:12 PM

Lucky Axis got a nice pre-legendary rifle from the karka event. sadly i got 2 crappy boots. better luck next time.
Right now we are enjoying the new fractal dungeons. slowly getting the lvl up of all our members.

greetz
Aidanya

#8 Aidanya

Aidanya

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:41 AM

Weekly Bump

greetz
Aidanya

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pvx, social, mature, dungeon, casual

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users