#1 Deaftones

Deaftones

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 3 posts
  • Guild Tag:[LOD]
  • Server:Sorrow’s Furnace

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:30 PM

Hey there, well I started the game with a mesmer got her to 80 and got bored of her quite fast so I made a guardian which is now 61 (will probably be like 70ish by the end of the day) and up until just yesterday I have been using straight toughness/vitality and when I hit 60 I switched to clerics armor. Once I realized how severely underpowered healing power was I tried to switch up my bar a bit to increase my damage output and this is the outcome.

http://gw2skills.net...uA7DAsyQ8wUgxMC

My goal was to go for a guardian who could group up like 5-8 mobs at a time, cause aoe burning and then unleash hell with the extra 10% bonus damage from zeal while also stacking vulnerability from blind exposure and symbolic exposure (once I get to 65 ill have symbolic). Seeing as I just recently switched to this I really havent even had a chance to test it yet but it seems solid so far... I'll probably end up switching to knights armor when I hit the 70's. I am currently right now using carrion gear with a carrion greatsword of sup bloodlust with a mace/shield combo for emergency sustain.

Comments/Suggestions?

Edited by Deaftones, 25 September 2012 - 07:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users