Mexay

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Profession:Warrior
  • Guild Tag:[WolF]
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:35 PM

First off, were there an actual LFG section or were I not required to actually go ahead and set up a webaite for the guild section, I'd post in there.

Arah Explorable. It's hard as hell and effectively the DoA and UW of GW2... unless you have a group of people who know what they're doing. For Arah, PuGs are basically a big no-no. It's simply too hard and also too hard to organize.

Why this thread?
To better facilitate finding groups of good players who know what they're doing, specifically for Arah Explorable.

As it currently stands, guesting is not available, though it will be soon and it will further make things easier.

How I plan to organize this:
Through the means of a guild (where nobody is required to represent) I intend to make an easily accessible list of potential party candidates for the hardest content of the game. In my opinion, this is the easiest moat hassle free way of doing this.

What I'm looking for:
People interested in completing this dungeon in explorable mode

What you need:
Full exotic armour with at least Rare weapons.
To have at least ATTEMPTED a full run (not a shard run) of Arah
To have completed your personal story.
A decent amount of knowledge about the game, dungeon and your class.
A positive attitude.

Why those things?
Because if you don't have them, you will most likely fail the run.

Should you be interested and meet at least 4/5 of those things, feel free to contact me in-game under the user of Mexay Lathyre, via PM on the forums or leave a comment below. I look forward to completing Arah with you.

Note:
This is NOT a guild. It is merely using the guild system to facilitate this. Please refrain from derailing this thread with things like "hurrr dis a bad idea lawl. Yu stupud lul hurr xdxdxd br br hue hue" and such. Nobody cares. I'm just attempting to provide the community with the means to easily form groups of good players for hard content.

Edited by Mexay, 26 September 2012 - 01:17 AM.

#2 Sieran

Sieran

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 190 posts
  • Guild Tag:[SIX]
  • Server:Darkhaven

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:51 PM

I'm down and meet the criteria. I'll mail you later tonight. Just replying for easy access to this thread.

#3 Mexay

Mexay

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Profession:Warrior
  • Guild Tag:[WolF]
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:41 AM

Just doing a daily bump.

#4 Nostredeus

Nostredeus

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:47 AM

So the IGN you provided doesn't seem to work.

Nevertheless I meet the requirements and am interested in the idea, toss me an invite.

IGN: Nostredeus

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: arah, explorable, guild, facilitation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users