• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 entropy3

entropy3

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:36 PM

I'm sure others have noticed this or even posted something about it, but I couldn't find a thread.

I'm here to discuss two new bugs that were introduced last patch on the 25th. Not the difficulty of dungeons, how to run a certain one, none of that.

1. Incorrect Token Rewards - As we all know now you are supposed to get 20 tokens at the end of a run and 40 extra for the first run of that path per day. While this sometimes is the case, many times people will get odd numbers like 45, 30, or other incorrect values for the first run of the day. I believe this to be due to the DR they added a bit back. This only seems to happen to me at least when I've ran one path (got 60) then ran a different path (got 45), which looks like DR in effect to me. Any other opinions are welcome on this matter.

2. Token Stacks Not Stacking - I have no idea what effects this (although I think its based on what day you earned them on), but some tokens of the same type will not stack. For example, I have one stack of 30 tokens from AC, and another stack of 45 tokens from after the patch and they will not combine to a single stack of 75. If this is not fixed soon this will cause major issues with inventory and bank space and is just down right confusing.

Please post your experiences with these two bugs and what you think may be causing them.

Edited by entropy3, 26 September 2012 - 03:37 PM.

#2 Isaac82

Isaac82

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:03 PM

I haven't ran any yet but they changed the tokens from soulboound  to account bound. They might have forgotten to change the ones you have already. That could be causing the stacking issue.

#3 Fraeblood

Fraeblood

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:09 PM

I ran one and got 30 and everyone else got 45, it was everyone's first 5 man of the day too, next one I got 30 again and some got 45, some got 60, but I just kept getting 30 lol.... so def a bug, and knowing ANet, they wont give us lost tokens.
And yes all the tokens I got yesterday did not stack with my old stack. I am sure they will fix things, but till then I think I will just WvW.

Edited by Fraeblood, 26 September 2012 - 04:10 PM.

#4 zaibas

zaibas

Pale Tree Seedling

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 6 posts
  • Guild Tag:[FAIL]
  • Server:Henge of Denravi

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:16 PM

did ac yesterday one path first dungeon of the day and hell first time ive done any ac exp got 15 tokens at the end, decided to not bother till they fix their shit

#5 arcady

arcady

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:17 PM

Im pretty sure both are known issues and being worked on, check out the dungeon forums on the main GW2 site.

the second issue specifically is caused because the older tokens are not account bound and the new ones are. once you use the old ones all of the new ones should stack. i believe they mentioned they were going to fix the old tokens next week.

Either way the lack of testing of these 'features' and the enormous amount of buggy encounters in almost all of the explorable dungeons has been very disappointing.

View Postentropy3, on 26 September 2012 - 03:36 PM, said:

2. Token Stacks Not Stacking - I have no idea what effects this (although I think its based on what day you earned them on), but some tokens of the same type will not stack. For example, I have one stack of 30 tokens from AC, and another stack of 45 tokens from after the patch and they will not combine to a single stack of 75. If this is not fixed soon this will cause major issues with inventory and bank space and is just down right confusing.

Edited by arcady, 26 September 2012 - 04:17 PM.

#6 Coyote

Coyote

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:30 PM

Devas stated changing soul bound tokens to account is for next patch.

#7 entropy3

entropy3

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:25 PM

Sorry I was not aware of the post on official forums. My bad. That all makes sense about account bound versus soulbound, however my first issue still stands and is a big issue. Hopefully they come through within the week.

#8 arcady

arcady

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:45 PM

They are aware of the first issue as well and are asking for peoples experience data on the official forums.

https://forum-en.gui...irst#post248990

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dungeon, tokens, bugs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users