• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

What's currently the highest damage spec for pve after the patch?

pve damage after patch inctances fast build skills aoe

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Leroo

Leroo

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:40 PM

What's currently the highest damage spec for pve after the patch? if i want to farming instances very well and very fast.

#2 omgitsaturtle

omgitsaturtle

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 6 posts
  • Guild Tag:[IV]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:01 PM

id go with a condition build, it's not the most powerful in raw damage, however the conditions help your teammates (blind, chill, cripple)

this is imo probably a better one

#3 4LPH4

4LPH4

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:22 PM

Im running a Dagger/Dagger and Staff build.

Running 25/25/0/0/10 traits and I have a lot of damage, rounded up with a bit of initiate tankiness from deathshroud.
The 1 from DS can hit up to 4k dmg in a lvl80 dungeon due to the high might stacks u get from this build.

#4 Lorkmar

Lorkmar

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Guild Tag:[RoTa]
  • Server:Ehmry Bay

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:37 PM

http://gw2skills.net...wY9x5jEmVFjKmVA

That is my build. I run 30/30/10 because of all the extra damage you get from just maxing out spite and curses. Close to Death is extra damage and is one of the better options you have even if +damage% bonuses currently are not increasing condition damage. All the other traits are practically built for this build. You get the 10% extra mark damage, longer scepter conditions, shorter cd on Epidemic, our bread-and-butter skill for conditions, and Corrosive cloud. Plague signet is a bit tricky; it currently is reported as not removing conditions from allies but still applying them to you. Even in its current state, the signet is still useful as it provides you with conditions to move to your target. Alternatively you could switch Close to Death for Training of the Master and switch Staff Mastery for Minion Master and change the signet to Bone Minions. They do some good damage if you always use them on cool down. That would make Signet Mastery in Spite(10) pointless, but leaves you with Death's Embrace or Reaper's Might as viable choices.

For gear, the runes and sigils I selected will give you the most outright damage. Plenty of opportunities for applying extra bleed since you will have plenty of precision from traits and gems. From the Runes you get a lot of extra condition damage plus +30% increased bleed duration. My gem choices were based first on condition damage since it is your primary stat along with precision as your secondary.

With a Condition build you won't do a lot to contribute against any objects, which are fairly common, but you will provide plenty of support and damage against everything else. Max stack your bleed and Epidemic; watch bodies drop to the ground.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users