• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ichi

Ichi

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:50 PM

Has anyone found a viable farm spot for these yet? ive heard people say mount maelstrom but these are lvl60 mobs wich seem to limit the dropchance

Edited by Ichi, 27 September 2012 - 02:50 PM.

#2 matsif

matsif

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1516 posts
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:24 PM

mount maelstrom is your best bet.  it does limit the drop chance but you really don't have much else of a choice.  They do drop out of one of the SE explorable paths I believe.

#3 UnbeatableGW

UnbeatableGW

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Server:Borlis Pass

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:38 PM

I've done many se runs I think I wld get 1 or 2 cor per 3 run so IMO it's hard to farm it.  Lodestones drop there to but I only got it once in my 20 runs or so.

#4 deathTouch2k

deathTouch2k

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:08 PM

I've gotten a few from SE runs out of chests. I wouldn't call it efficient though, since I maybe received 1-2 after 30 runs or so.

#5 Ġ ō Ɖ¹

Ġ ō Ɖ¹

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Server:Crystal Desert

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:44 PM

Are you talking about the SE tunnel leading out from the volcano?? or some other area to the SE?

#6 deathTouch2k

deathTouch2k

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:02 AM

View PostĠ ō Ɖ¹, on 27 September 2012 - 09:44 PM, said:

Are you talking about the SE tunnel leading out from the volcano?? or some other area to the SE?

The actual dungeon of Sorrow's Embrace explorable. Rarely they will be looted out of the chests after killing the bosses.

#7 Syzwick

Syzwick

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:25 AM

For people who wanna farm these solo here is a tip.... they drop from Heavy miner's bag wich can be farmed from any lvl 75+ Dredge. However there are three viable farming places as far as I know:

- Frostgorge sound - Bore Lynch - Lower level Dredge, very rarely drop Heavy bags, imo not recomandable.

- WWW - Eternal Battlegrounds - Molevekian Delve - There are two events, one involving certain amount of lvl 80 Dredge and the other killing certain number of lvl 80 Destroyers (yup, destroyers) but you neeed to wait a while for these events to take place.

- Frostgorge Sound - Grimston Mol - There are three events taking place connected via underwater tunnels. If you learn your way around you basicly won't stop killing anything named "Dredge" By far the best spot to farm these.

Heavy miner's bag is supposed to drop Destroyer lodestone also, but I have yet to see it drop.

Good luck farming...^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users