Hello and welcome to a casual adult lead PvX guild with European members that operates on GMT, lead by an experienced leader.
What We're Looking For
Friendly, respectful, mature, drama free players. We don't care how new or experienced you are. You'll understand that a guild is made by its members, efforts and attitude as a whole. We're here to be good players but still have fun!
How We Work
We believe that a guild should be a close knit community that a player feels a valued part of. We have basic rules to ensure the atmosphere remains welcoming and positive, but aside from that we're pretty laid back. Any changes, ideas etc are discussed with the guild as a whole, the opinion of members is important. We use TS to aid communication for instances/PvP though we don't really use it for socialising tbh. We are anti groupie/favouritism and welcome newbies into any of our groups.
What We Do
We group up together and organise instances/PvP/Farms/Gathers. All of us prefer to play with guild mates rather than go it alone. Some of us are working on ascended, legendaries, achievements etc. We're a pretty mixed bunch but we like to have a laugh and enjoy the game.
Most of us are on from about 6.30pm GMT onwards.
- Check guild message each time you log in (AKA MotD) to keep up to date on events, who's leading them and guild news. Now and then you'll be requested to read guild news on the webpage, MotD will say date of last update. Full weekly event schedule will be listed on the website under "Events."
- Represent us. If there's a need the guild isn't meeting (like WvW for example) talk to me first before just de-representing. In some cases we can make exceptions. This is important for a strong and active guild which survives in the long run.
- Be nice and not overly vulgar or graphic, helpful, work together, show initiative and use your brain.
- Make sure your gear, build and pack is ready before an event is due to start and make sure you have at least one waypoint unlocked on the map before it. This is to prevent waiting about, otherwise we'll start without you.
- Ensure you have Teamspeak downloaded and ready to go: We may need you to listen in for new instances as it's far easier and faster than typing.
- To secure a slot in a dungeon run ahead of time, mail the officer in charge of the event. The details will be in the MotD. If you don't it's first come, first served.
- Conversations involving anything along the lines of own/paedo or other sexual assault like jokes/topics are banned in this guild. Some people in life have been the victims of sexual crimes and do not need to log in and see "triggering" jokes/topics. So please never ever use these things in guild/party chat. Thank you for your understanding.
5+ formal events are scheduled every week, they are not compulsory. This doesn't stop us doing things together at other times but gives a chance for players to plan things both for groups and solo.
We have regular karma (x2 a week), magic find (24/7), gather (24/7), experience buffs (x2 a week) and use banners frequently for our events.
Points of Contact
Krypteia Homepage Our formal out of game contact with news, info etc. We also casually use Facebook for quick, daily communication and various moments of stupidity.
Just send me a mail here/in game or whisper to Shaden.8562, we can have a chat and if you're happy I'll send you an invite. Regardless of your decision we wish you the best of luck in finding a guild, though of course we hope to see you in game!
Edited by Saethy, 24 February 2013 - 02:13 PM.