2 replies to this topic

#1 arekkusuro

arekkusuro

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:22 AM

psst. all thieves in the house.

so the wifey's birthday is coming up, and i wanted to get her an in-game gift (don't worry! i'll be getting her real life stuff too and celebrating! lol)

she plays a thief, loves using dual daggers, and likes using the Bleed condition. we're both around level 70 now and i expect both of us will hit 80 before her birthday.

so my question is, what's a good dagger? or the best for thieves (seeing her preferences on top)? i'm thinking an exotic one (price permitting haha)

or if you guys have any other suggestions on what would be a nice gift! this is really just for fun. : ))))

thanks in advance all!!

edit: just realized dagger is spelled wrong in the title ooops hahha

Edited by arekkusuro, 28 September 2012 - 06:24 AM.

#2 Maxtofunator

Maxtofunator

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:04 PM

The daggers are good to have power/precision/critdamage or vitality/toughness if she does backstabbing stealth styled playstyle. So I'd look for berserker's daggers or Valkyrie, those are the two weapon types I use, it should run you about 2 or 3g if you get an uglier looking one and go more for the stats over the skin at this point in time.
Carrion is probably the good set if she uses more condition damage

#3 Kutsus

Kutsus

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Tsym]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:21 PM

The one with power/prec/condition damage isn't bad either, and is affordable. I think it's rampagers?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help, dagger, thief, exotic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users