• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Joined the vigil, but doing Priory quests?

quest bug glitch

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 poken1151

poken1151

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:55 PM

Hello all,

I posted this in the wrong section earlier.

Decided to post here since the official GW2 forums won't let me in.

I joined the vigil, had the White haired norn as my mentor. Around the point of the quest where we defend claw island, I saw this Sylvari show up, saying and doing the same things as my montor. Halfway through the quest, my mentor stays at the gate and I have to res. the Sylvari.

At the end, I get a cut scene where she gives some speech and I say, "who the heck are you?". When she turns to leave to hold off the enemy, I see the asset of my original mentor.

I'm thinking its a weird glitch. But now the next quest is a Durmund Priory quest, and I'm lost as to how this happened. I evidently know all these NPC's as if I chose them, but I didn't. Has this happened to anyone else? Any way to fix this?

Also, I only have the on character (Charr Warr.) and have only joined the Vigil so far.

EDIT: So, looking at my log it says things that seem right about the scenario, someone went back to the Vigil etc. But I'm so confused right now. Where did the white haired guy go? I just transformed into a human diety and I think it's a vigil quest. But when I looked it up it said Priory. Any help on this?

EDIT2: Checked the quest wiki, and it confirms I've somehow swapped into Durmand Priory land. Can this be fixed??? Am I gonna swap into whispers later too???

Edited by poken1151, 28 September 2012 - 05:25 PM.

#2 deitiesforce

deitiesforce

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 416 posts
  • Guild Tag:[DA]
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:14 PM

Can you tell us what quests you did and what's the name of the quest and etc. I'm kinda confused which part you are on and have trouble with.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: quest, bug, glitch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users