PTX Boilerman

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 5 posts
  • Guild Tag:[PTX]
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:02 PM

Posted Image
PainTrain [PTX] is currently recruiting for all sections with an emphasis on Oceanic and late night members!

A little about who we are:
PainTrain is a competitive, organized and democratic based PvX guild made up of veteran gamers located throughout the United States and Canada. Our staff group is primarily over the age of 25 with an average of eight years gaming and P.C. experience each. Consisting of everything from retired professional gaming CAL-I / WSVG champions to gaming mod and application developers. Our guild is skilled, seasoned, fun to game with and be around. We invite you to check out our communications to get to know us a little better. Most of the time we can be found on our Teamspeak server. If you’d like to join us, please do so.

How we game:
In PainTrain, we take having fun seriously. Our guild focus is about letting the member choose how competitive or casual they would like to be with the games they like to play. The only thing we ask is that our members show consistency in their gaming habits, use the social forms of communications we provide when playing and conversing with us as well as displaying common gaming sense and mutual respect.

If this sounds like the type of community you want to be a part of and enjoy Guild Wars 2 with I urge you to check out our website at http://www.ptx-guild.com. There you can find out more about us and fill out an application.

We also encourage you to join us on TeamSpeak to get to know our members and get a feel for how we run things. Our TS address is 72.11.58.166 with no port needed. If you have any questions regarding PTX feel free to message me here on the forums, on our website (Tristran), or hit me up in TS (Trist).

We look forward to hearing from you!

Edited by Leyana, 30 September 2012 - 10:33 PM.
Fixing link

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users