2 replies to this topic

#1 s4mb3l

s4mb3l

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:39 PM

Hi Guys,

I wonder if anyone can recommend any good looking armor for a male asura elementalist? I saw that some of the female human elementalists have some pretty decent looking armors but so far I've been disappointed with the design of the male asura armors. Anyone have any recommendations?

#2 Bloggi

Bloggi

Savant

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • Profession:Elementalist
  • Guild Tag:[CRAP]
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:10 AM

Although I haven't played elementalist, I do have a male asura necro. Both are cloth classes so the same look would still apply. Amongst the few armors I know, consider these:

Durmand Priory Armor

Order of Whispers Armor (I personally hated the helm so I chose to hide it permanently, and may transmute further down the track)

T3 cultural armor (expensive, and again, the helm isn't too my liking, but the rest of it is appropriate)

Be aware that the first two are Order armors. They are only available if you chose to join those specific orders at that point in your personal storyline. The choice is permanent, and as far as I'm aware at this point, you cannot easily obtain the look of the armor/ weapons from an Order other than the one you chose.

Edited by Xekk, 01 October 2012 - 03:12 AM.

#3 Animal84

Animal84

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:25 AM

COF/sorrows embrace/or ARAH.  The light armor you can purchase via black lion is ok if you want to look like a super hero.  Everything else is terrible on asura.  You're welcome!

Edited by Animal84, 02 October 2012 - 04:26 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: armor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users